Thread: Giving up a kitten

Giving up a kitten

Hi all, this is in regards to my kittie trapping thread and my bellefonte rescue.

I posted everywhere saying free kitten trying to get this sweet loving kitten a home and someone e-mailed me and wants him.

I'm so upset right now I'm don't want to give him away but I can't really keep him with my four cats already in a small one bedroom apartment but i'm so upset... I don't want to let him go but I know it might be best for him to get a home.....

My boyfriend want's to keep him as well but financially we are having a hard enough time since i started rescuing cats on the side and feeding them and our own...

this is soo hard....i can't stop crying...I really love this little guy...

Oh please don't offer him free. At least charge something. Those willing to pay will probably be a much better candidate and more responsible. When you offer "free" you never know where they're going. There's those out there that watch for this to use them for animal testing etc. Make someone pay something.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

thanks for the advice...i'll do that.

And try to make sure that they have the Kitten spayed and neutered.
    Otherwise you may one day be feeding thier Kittens.
    If the people feel wrong, please dont let the Kitten go.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Could not post better advice than what K&L and catmandu have said. If you strongly feel you want to keep this kitten, then do so. You may be getting a message from a Higher Authority....you will do the right thing...
    Nine is Fine!!