Thread: Quigley

Quigley

Quigley, you are such a pretty cat! I love your big eyes

You sound like a very unique cat, wagging your tail like a dog and chirping like a bird And reading about your silent meows sure made my heart melt as well!

I'm so glad your owner got to have a cat although she is allergic, and even happier that she got such a wonderful cat as you!

Congrats on being Cat Of The Day, I hope you have a great day with tons of treats and love.

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

Quigley has got to be the most beautiful devon rex I have seen, not that I have seen that many of them...

very sweet looking kitty, pretty color!

That silent "meow" part really hit me, as the original black cat, my soul mate (a term which also describes my wife, btw and, I am becoming ever more convinced, the second black cat as well) had an almost silent meow, and said so much with it.

But this is Quigley's day and I must say that by all appearances he is an excellent cat - but I do not believe he waves his tail like a dog. I am quite certain that when Quigley's tail is set into motion there is much more grace in the movement, and thoughtfulness, too, than one would ever find in the wag of a dog. In the dog's wag, you will find either unbounded joy, sheepishness, cautious greeting or submissiveness. A cat's tail in motion is a sign of thoughtfulness - sometimes wariness if danger lurks - and is done with the utmost of grace.

Anyway, you are fortunate to have Quigley and he you, I am sure. It must be mighty nice when he comes strolling down the hallway, chirping.

Now - if anyone should notice that some days I do not post, such as yesterday and I think the day before, please do not be offended, do not take this to mean that I am less taken by your cat friend than with the others. I travel a great deal and it is not always easy for me to keep up. When I get back home, as I did today, I am too exhausted to back up and catch up.

But know this: if your cat is, indeed, a cat, then I hold it in the highest of regard.

Very handsome!!!!!!
    I can tell by your position you are a very playfull cat and very affectionate too.
    Have a great day and be always so beautiful.

Quigley, what a handsome boy you are and I love that photo of you. You look somewhat relaxed and enjoying life.
    From what your family says I am so glad they found you on petfinder and what a wonderful companion you are.
    Congratulations dear, sweet, Quigley our Very Best Cat of the Memorial Day. I'm sure you family will be giving you some very special treats on your very special day.
    Jackie

HI QUIGLEY

What a beautiful combination of breeds !!! You are just
    Gorgeous Quigley !!! I'm glad to hear of another Petfinder
    success story. Many congratulations & head butts for being
    chosen as our Special CAT OF THE DAY !!!
    I wish you a long happy & healthy life Sweet one...

Quigley
    I love your name!!! You are one handsome fellow. Congratulations on your forever home and being our special Cat of the Day today.

Quigley,

What a gorgeous fur-baby you are! I melt to hear about your silent meows and your chirps, too! Well done capturing the hearts of your humans.

May this, your special day, be a happy fun-filled day for you with treats and scritichies galore! We salute Quigley, Pet Talk's Cat of the Day
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Quiqley

Oh i just love that name, Quiqley. You are such a pretty boy, and i just love those long legs of yours. The better to hug you with.
    Congratulaions on being the Adorable Cat of the Day.
    Lots of kitty hugs and kisses for you on your special day sweetie.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Great that one of the few kitties able to be in that home turned out to be such a nice one. Cheers for Petfinder, and Quigley's new family for putting him in the perfect home.

Hey there Quiqley! What a unique and delightful name for an equally delightful kitty! Leave it to Petfinder.org to "find" the perfect match for a stunning Devon Rex and an allergic human! Actually, it sounds like a match made in heaven!! What a heartmelter you are precious!! Quigley, I send to you my heartfelt congratulations today as we honor you Pet Talk's most deserving Memorial Day Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

The hypnotic sway of tail...

Frostfrog could not be more correct in his summation of the gentle swish and sway of a cat's tail. It contains so much potential for so many a thing all in its simple and spartan grace. But may I add another dimension to the potential of its movement, and that is, dare I say, its sheer erotic potential. Artists have long used cats' tails to symbolize our own deep human desires, and it's certainly no secret why. The sheer languidity of it, its luxurious sensuality far superior to the asexual childlike bounding of its canine companion. Ah, to be covered with cat tails, what a rush!

Oh Quigley, I am so happy that you have brought joy to your human's life. You have brought much joy to mine by your sweet face! God Bless you little guy, you are so adorable!

QUIGLEY

What a little Cuite Pie this kitty is!

I love Orange Kitties!