Thread: Beautiful Penny

Beautiful Penny

Penny, you were such a beautiful and wonderful dog. Your sweet story brought tears to my eyes, and I'm sorry you had to die the way you did, but I'm sure your at the Rainbow Bridge right now, maby even playing with my Keisha!
    The time we have together is never enough, but we do cherish the time we share with our furbabies. I'm sure up in heaven you can look down on this and see you were a very lucky DOG OF THE DAY everyday to your family!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Penny, your time with your family will never be forgotten. You were a special girl and I can tell you were loved so much. You changed lives just by being the wonderful dog you were. I am so glad to see your story on Dog of the Day.
    Deb & Dave

"Most dog owners are at length able to teach themselves to obey their dog."--Robery Morley

Angel Penny, I can see why your parents loved you so much. I'm glad you were able to spend the best years of your life with them. What a touching memorial! Congrats to you, sweet angel.

Sue
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Penny, I agree with your family, you look so beautiful and friendly I can see why you touched so many lives, and I know they were the better for it.
    I know what a loss it was for your family to lose you as we lost our Kona a year ago last October and she was 15.
    Thank goodness for all the wonderful memories that your family has of you to look back on, some to laugh, some to cry, but most of all to love you.
    You certainly are deserving of the honor of Dog of the Day and very Warm Congratulations.
    Jackie

Penny you are so beautiful. I am so sorry that your time on this earth was not longer, but it sounds like you had a fantastic life with your wonderful adoptive parents.

Dear Penny, precious furangel, Dog of a Lifetime. What a lovely tribute your family shares with us today. I cried when I read their touching words. I know how much they miss their beautiful and bright as a Penny girl. During your time on this earth you warmed so many hearts, touched so many lives. And although your life on this earth was tragically cut short, the love and devotion you so eagerly and selflessly shared with all who knew you, the wonderful memories you made together, will live on forever in their hearts. My Jingles is there with you now, I know, sharing those glorious, golden, carefree days at the Rainbow Bridge until you are a family once more. Congratuations to you Penny, sweet Penny. It is an honor to pay tribute this Sunday to our most deserving, beautiful, cherished Dog of the Day.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Transplanted city-girl to the Oregon countryside.

Penny

What a touching story....hard for us animal people to hear but means so much to know there are others out there that LOOOOVE their pets so much....members of the family and dear dear friends.

Know this is tough....but also believe in the Rainbow Bridge which has helped me along...knowing we will someday be together.

Hope this helps too
    Furpersons open my heart.

Oh Penny, you purty purty girl. How wonderful you and your parents were to find eachother. They gave you a loving forever home to call your very own. And we could tell how you felt about that with the loving loyal look in your eyes when your momma took that picture. Bless you sweet girl.

DEAREST PENNY

What a Beautiful girl and Great companion you were
    to your family. Although your time here on earth was
    not as long as they wanted, I'm very sure that you
    were loved & cared for every year of your life with your
    loving family !!! Wonderful tribute to a Beautiful Friend.
    PENNY, DOG OF THE DAY !!!

Hello, sweet Penny. I'm sorry you had such a short time with your family. Congrats on being Angel Dog of the Day. Your mom and dad sure miss you but I'm sure you're being well taken care of.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Penny, you were truly beautiful. I agree...you're definitely an angel now.
    Your owner might like some words I read recently. A man dedicated a book he'd written to his beloved dog who had died. He said about this dog:
    "Always in my mind,
    Forever in my heart.'
    I thought that was lovely.
    Marie

I like many others here on this board, know of what you speak when you say *I loved her sooo much.* We know how close you can get to a furkid....how the depths and breadth of a relationship can exceed anything that you deemed possible. And we know how it deeply wounded one can be when that life is cut short. Penny was a beautiful dog and obviously she was ever so special. Thank you for sharing her with us.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Dear Beloved Penny....
    I weep that you are no longer physically here but you filled your humans's lives with happiness and love and they have wonderful memories! You were such a fabulous girl I enjoyed reading about you! I know that you are romping and playing at RB, making friends and painfree! Thank you, Penny's People for sharing Penny's life with us!!