Thread: An Introduction...

An Introduction...

Some people got a very small introduction of me last nite when i didnt know a whole lot about this website(which i now absolutely love) so i just wanted to give a little backround!
    I have a Black lab, she is almost 5 months old and her name is Coco! I know alot of people are wondering why i named a BLACK dog coco,but my boyfriend and I were @ applebee's and saw the name on the menu and it sorta just stuck after that! She is my pride and joy with the personality anybody would love! She is so proud of her toys and loves to swim and play tug of war!
    Now a little about me, My name is Tonya and my long life goal is to become a dog breeder! I know there is an over population of dogs in the world, but i plan to only sell to good people who's love for animals is far greater then fighting them or torchering them for pleasure! I also plan to be a home for unwanted dogs, sort of like a safe house, they will never be unwanted or unloved! Unlike some shelters and humane societies, i plan to NOT put any dog down! I want to give them the life they deserve! I also plan to board dogs, walk and be a dog sitter!
    Thats pretty much it for right now, if you have any questions or just have comments dont be affraid to say anything! Thanks all
    Tonya & CoCo!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Digital Camera Pictures 010.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	29868   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kitchen.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	29869   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	coco10.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	29870  

Welcome to Pettalk! My name is Alyssa and I'm 13 years old. I have 4 pets. One dog, 2 fish, and one parakeet. Coco is a beautiful dog! I hope you enjoy this website and stick around, because this website is great!

Welcome to PetTalk. I am sure you will find a lot of great people here. My name is Sue, owned by 4 dogs, 3 cats, a ferret and some fish.
    Coco is a cutie, I love the "frog legs" pic.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.