Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Someone On PT Is Adopting Ziggy Stardust

YAY!!! Congrats Tracey and the KAK gang, you are getting an adorable new furmember to your family.

Thank you very much for telling me so I can quit obsession over who it is!

From Decker with Love

Good team work on PT! We cracked the code, leaned on the suspect and got a confession - to something wonderful. Congratulations KAK on a lovely addition to your family.

What I don't understand is the term "limit" What limit? Who set it? Why set it?

I wonder what cat you will tempt her with this time next year, Lisa?

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie
    Good team work on PT! We cracked the code, leaned on the suspect and got a confession - to something wonderful. Congratulations KAK on a lovely addition to your family.

Ha-Ha, with as many cats we run across dumped in the park, I sure hope we can tempt more of you here! What better way to get to meet each other, and all our cats / park cats?
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Well, I have to set a limit due to limited space and finances. If I lived in a very large house and didn't have to worry about money, then there would be no limit. Next year, K & L will have to tempt another Pet Talker.

Aha - so I was right!! I'm so happy for everyone involved in this adventure. And Pearl gets a sister

I'm so happy that Ziggy Stardust is going to a wonderful Pet Talk home!
    Congratulations to K & L, KAK and most of all to Ziggy!
    Please post some more photos of her for us, I want to see her beautiful eyes!
    I hope we get to see lots of photos of the Pet Talk meeting and of her settling into her new home with her big brother kitties and sister kitty too.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

I am so happy for you Tracey and for Lisa. It's so good knowing that this precious little one will have the best home. I can't wait to hear all about it and I am so envious of you, AGAIN, meeting with Lisa and all her gorgeous cats.

Hey Tracey, do you think you can bring an extra large carrier and try to sneak my gorgeous Beavis out for me. Hee, hee. Well I can dream, can't I.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Aww! HOORAY! Congratulations on your new furbaby!

OF COURSE it's KAK .... I remember her melting over her picture!!!! DUH! Sorry Bunny!!!

CONGRATULATIONS, Tracey!!!

Kim

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Thanks to your sleuthing skills! Congratulations KAK! You've got some of the most beautiful kitties.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Quote Originally Posted by kuhio98
    Congratulations KAK! You've got some of the most beautiful kitties.

I have ALWAYS said that. Her kitties are amazing. And so great together, too.

Quote Originally Posted by jenluckenbach
    I have ALWAYS said that. Her kitties are amazing. And so great together, too.
    Awwww thanks Jen. I'll have to have some one make me a new siggy too.

I'd also like to thank everyone else who's replied to this thread. I'll be sure to lots of pictures while I'm at K & L's and when I get home too. I do have to go back to work on Mon. Aug.28th though.

Lorraine, Even if I wanted to, I don't think that I would be able to fly home with Beavis because he's too large. The woman from America West said that animals can't weigh more than 15lbs and I think that Beavis weighs more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz
    Lorraine, Even if I wanted to, I don't think that I would be able to fly home with Beavis because he's too large. The woman from America West said that animals can't weigh more than 15lbs and I think that Beavis weighs more than that.
    Yep, our Beav is about 26-28 pounds! Most the cats don't even try and tangle with him.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Quote Originally Posted by K & L
    Yep, our Beav is about 26-28 pounds! Most the cats don't even try and tangle with him.
    Oh well then, I guess I will just have to find a way to come and get him myself......Like that is ever going to happen.

Well then Lisa, would you please do me a favor and post some pictures of my favorite guy. I am in need of a Beavis fix.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by rg_girlca
    Oh well then, I guess I will just have to find a way to come and get him myself......Like that is ever going to happen.

Well then Lisa, would you please do me a favor and post some pictures of my favorite guy. I am in need of a Beavis fix.
    Yes, please do or I'm never going to believe he's really a cat and not a cat mixed with something else.