Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Come aboard our tour bus!

Come aboard our tour bus!

Hi PT,

Firstly our meowmie wants to explain our absence from here for what has been (it seems a long while). Thing is, she was off work for AGES with something called a slipped disc and sciatica so apparently couldn't sit down or even kneel at the PC for more than a few minutes so boy, we have missed you all. Lots of Cat-ching up to do

Mind you it was so cool that we had her at home for weeks on end, but back to normal now.

Anyway, we're back with a vengeance and we have a whole load of (practically) non-official pictures here to share with you. Our purrents visited earlier in the year our former next door neighbour who married and moved down to Middlesbrough. Well, they visit them throughout the year (great fun down on the train) and in fact are off there next week too. Last visit in March they went away to a place called Whitby the day, which is a seaside town in North Yorkshire. They took just oodles of pictures and we thought that you might enjoy if we are your tour guides and show you round the place.

Loads of pictures to get through, so please hang on until the end, as there's some of us. Sit back and enjoy!

Max, Candy and Tom

Here's Whitby

The weather was reasonable enough that day, but BOY with the sea breeze, v.v. chilly we are told.

more...
    Laura

hehe, we love the colours of this boat. Just like the bumbly bees Tom likes to chase

Seems these baskets are used to catch all kinds of yummy fishy stuff..m mmmmmmmm

We love this picture of the gull - isn't he handsome (cos we would have the best fun chasing after it)

still more...
    Laura

hehe look at the colour of this water, we are so glad the stuff in our bowls doesn't look like this

and STILL more to come...
    Laura

I know there are more coming, but I couldn't wait to tell you what absolutely beautiful, clear pictures these are. I am enjoying seeing them very much.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Button up your jackets folks, its getting chilly..brrrrr.....

ahh, here comes the wee boat back home with all our fishies (There is a v. famous fish and chip restaurant where the food is BEYOND amazing - extremely waistline-enlarging portions though, meowmie just about had to be rolled out of there lol!). You have to queue along the street to get a table.

That's all from WHitby PT, all aboard the train to take us back home to Glasgow

more yet to come (matchsticks for the eyes will be provided on request.. )
    Laura

Okay, now, if we may, can we take you a short 30 min drive from our house to a little place on the Clyde Coast called Dunoon. You have to get the ferry across, so get practising those sea-legs PT!

As you can see the view from the ferry is not bad at all

Sunglasses at the ready - gosh look how shiny the sea is!

more....more....more...
    Laura

That looks like a fascinating place to visit.
    I think that I would love any palce so picturesque, and a place that actually has horses roaming about.
    The Pet Angels are going to have to put that on thier iteniary when they tour England in the fall.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hmmmm seems there's rather a lot of water in the Clyde, but we don't think we'll bother going for a swim, maybe a wee bitty cold

AND FINALLY!!!!!!!

Here we are. It's me, it's Candy, It's Candy here. Or am I??? Can you see me amongst all these plants?

...only two more pictures, we promise....
    Laura

Wouldn't this have been a purrfect Sunlit Kitties photo. I had forgotten all about it, only until viewing it tonight.

This is my wee Tom boy

And finally, gentle giant Max. My big fuzzy pudding.

That's all folks, you'll be glad to hear! We hope you enjoyed some of the sights you have seen today, and you'll visit with us again soon!

love, Max, Candy and Tom
    Laura

Oh thank you so much Max, Candy and Tom for bringing us on this wonderful tour. What a bunch of lovely, wonderful pictures.

The best ones that I loved, were the last three.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

What gorgeous pictures!!! It's great to see your 3 babies again as well!

WOW!! I really did enjoy those and I am sure I will be back to look again and again.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

What lovely pictures! I will be in Edinburgh in April and was planning on seeing other parts of Scotland as I've been several times and only seen Edinburgh and Glasgow! I'll have to pull out my map and start planning!!
    Thanks for sharing!

What fabulous photo and such wonderful tour guides.

I just LOVE this one.

What a wonderful tour! Thank you so much Max, Candy and Tom. I'll bet you are glad that meowmie is home now though! Please tell her I hope that she has fully recovered. Poor thing!