Thread: Hi Lily !!

Hi Lily !!

What a beautiful girl we have on our screen this morning!! Lily, you're stunning!! A great companion to your family too. Congratulations on being our highly esteemed DOTD today, Lily!! We hope you have a trip to the park and some cheese treats. Please have your loving family give you some big kisses on that gorgeous brindle head from us. Happiness to you and your loving family, always, sweet girl!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Lily!
    Hey pretty girl. My, what a lovely picture your people chose to represent you!! You sound like loads of fun to be around and we know you'll keep that joyful quality even through those obedience classes which are hopefully helping you out with your willfullness. You are finally getting the time and attention you deserve. So *high five* Miss Thang!
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

Hi, Lily! You are a pretty girl! I hope you enjoy your special day and get lots of hugs and kisses...and some good cheese, too! Congrats on DOTD and good luck in obedience school!

Good Morning Lily......You are a beautiful baby. I sure would love to have you.
    Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are. Have a great DOTD.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

What a beautiful girl to wake up to this morning! Lily, you have such a beautiful smile on your face. What a good girl you are and you sound like a clown to have around. Congratulations on being the dog of the day! I hope your humans spoil you rotten, sweetheart.

Lily, congrats on being DOTD!
    You are so beautiful, enjoy your special day!

Hello Lily,

I think you are fab too. A beautiful, sweet girl who has a big smile for
    everyone.it's good to hear you will also be taking classes and I'll bet you will
    do very well. Happy congratulations on being chosen for special honors today
    as our beloved DOG OF THE DAY. Big hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi there, beautiful Lily! Fab you are, sweet baby girl! Oh, what a great shot of your gorgeous self, looking so proudl and full of yourself, and rightfully so I'm not suprised to read how you turn the heads of all the boys, lol! What a looker you are, not to mention smart and packed with personality, too! Whatever were you're former "people" thinking???!!! Well, the happy news it that you're finally in the loving arms of a forever family that will love love and cherish you FOREVER!!! Hope you enjoyed a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day bash, beautiful Lily! Don't forget the cheese! Hugs and kisses to our most deserving honoree, precious Lily!

Lovely Lily

Happy DOTD to our very lovely, young lady, Lily!!! I'd love to see you chasing squirrels in your sleep. You must look quite comical. Bone appetit ... enjoy your cheese treats today!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Hi there, pretty Lily! I don't know how someone could give you up and I am glad you have the home you deserve now. I hope you get to go to the dog park today and play with your toys and your kong with a piece of cheese in it. You sound like such a character and such a loyal dog. have a great day enjoying what you do and love and congrats on being our most deserving dog of the day!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..