Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi, all.

*Living with the Hillbillies* Southern West Virginia

Hi, all.

Ok,here we go, I left PT on a very BAD note for everyone. For those that don't know me, that is good, but I'm sure you will dislike me soon.

I came back here in April of last year and stayed for few months. But found I was doing the samething I done before. I hurt a lot of people before and decided I would just leave for good. And just sneak out of here with out hurting anyone.

Well, over the last few months, something has been bothering me. Something very bad, and I know I hurt a very dear person here at Pet Talk. She always stood behind me 100% even the last few days unfolded the first go around. I had told so many lies here, but still she stood behind me and took up for me best she could. Now I have very mush betrayed her. I don't think she is a member or very rarley comes here anymore.

When I was asked about my pets when I came back here. I told people Ginger had passed on. That was a lie. She ran off and we could not find her. Finally, few months later my parents ended find her about 3 miles from there home. Tell you the truth I figured she was either long gone, or dead. I never thought we would see her again. But she is with us and very happy & healthy.

I know in the past I done the stuff I did just get attention. I don't know if it was just because, I felt so alone a lot of times, or I just liked that people were feeling sorry for me. I have come to realize I have lot of problems. I have a lot of mental problems I know. I'm nothing but a pathological liar, because I started to believe some of the lies. I wanted someone to pay attention to me, feel sad for me, be happy for me. I am trying get help for this.

I think this is one big step for recovery. I am sure I will be banned from here. Which I will totally understand on Karen & Paul's part. I just had to tell you all the truth.

Take care all, I will not be back.
    ~Tina~

Just saw your post.
    I was not a member when you were here before but I'm sure
    you will find the help and guidance that you need.

Do you live in Boone Co.? I noticed in one of your posts you mentioned
    "Rock Camp".

Hi Tina, it's good to see that you are able to apologise -- it's a good step to take. I hope you are seeking help for your problems. Hope that you and your family are well.
    I've been BOO'd!

Thankyou both. Yes, I am getting help for my problems, it has been a very hard road but I believe things will get better.

Nope, I don't live in Boone County, I live near a small town in Monroe County. I no longer live in Rock Camp, but it is Monroe county also.
    ~Tina~

Hi Tina, I wondered how you were doing. I figured you didn't have internet or something, you were back for some time and caused no flurry so I think you already proved yourself

Anyway welcome back, I hope your girls are doing well and your furkids are good too.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Yep, I know where Monroe Co. is.
    Have lots of ancestors that came through and from Monroe Co. (Ballard's)
    I live in Wood Co. (more northwestern section)

Glad you are feeling better.

Quote Originally Posted by caseysmom
    Hi Tina, I wondered how you were doing. I figured you didn't have internet or something, you were back for some time and caused no flurry so I think you already proved yourself

Anyway welcome back, I hope your girls are doing well and your furkids are good too.
    Thankyou for that, well I left too, because we was busy rebuilding our home. I did have internet, but I figured us being so busy with the remodeling was a good way to get away from here also.

The girls are doing just fine, and getting so big on me fast. The oldest starts 1st grade on the 28th. My youngest she will be 3 on Nov.11th. My babies are growing up way to fast.

I would like come back here some. I don't plan or don't want to go back to how things were before. That is why I am getting help.

ETA: Oh, and the furkids are fine too.
    ~Tina~

Quote Originally Posted by Love That Collie
    Yep, I know where Monroe Co. is.
    Have lots of ancestors that came through and from Monroe Co. (Ballard's)
    I live in Wood Co. (more northwestern section)

Glad you are feeling better.
    Wow! That is cool. I have lived in Monroe county my entire life. I like it here and doubt we will ever leave. I'm not sure if I know where Wood Co. is I'd have to look on a map.
    ~Tina~

Tina,
    I'm glad you're feeling better and are seeking the help that you need. I'm a Greenbrier County gal myself and all of my family (quite large) are there. Glad also to hear that your family and furchildren are doing well.
    Take care,
    Labmomma from WV

I do not know you nor was i aroiund for whatever happend,But it takes alot for what you just did ,alot of people deny things like this im glad you are getting help for yourself i wish you the best!And Welcome Back!!!
    Lori

Well, thankyou both.

labmomma- my husband actually works over in Greenbrier co. I also do lot of my grocery shopping over there. Since we only have one small grocery store and they are way too expensive.
    ~Tina~

Hey there, I'm glad to hear that you and your furbabies are doing well. Take care!

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Hi Tina, Parkersburg is in Wood Co. Do you know where
    Parkersburg is?

Labmomma, do you live in Lewisburg?
    I have some friends who live in Lewisburg or just outside of Lewisburg.

Tina, it is so good to hear from you, and to know that you are doing better! I am so glad to hear your girls are doing so fine. I want to welcome you back with open arms. I know you can do better here this time, just remember you do still have friends here to encourage you.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

I wasn't here the first time you were here, but I was here in April, and don't remember any real problems when you left. However, I do remember Reggie, because for whatever reason she is just one of those dogs that grabbed me the first time I saw her (and one of the reasons I am so into dachshunds now). What a cutie she is.