Thread: Donations Needed To Take Kittens/Cats to Vets Bellefonte, PA

Donations Needed To Take Kittens/Cats to Vets Bellefonte, PA

Hi All,

My name is Melissa and I have another thread on here that many of you have been following up on. Well I got *BIG NEWS* today, Best Friends Organization is going to be funding for the cats to be spayed/neuter but they can't cover the cost for the cats office visit which will be $30 per cat.

I know this is a lot to ask but I don't have the extra money and no organization around my area is able to help fund for this.

If you can make any sort of donation, so these kittens/cats can get the shots they need, I would be so grateful.

I have a paypal account my e-mail is
    [email protected] don't forget the underscore after m _ h

Any amount will help, I know I'm not a non-profit organization but I have been working so hard on this for the past two months and now that I have the spay/neuter vouchers coming my way, I can't afford to get the cats a vet visit first. I need to raise $390 to make sure all the kittens/cats get there shots they need.

Please help the kittens/cats,

Melissa

*bump*

COuld you get another person to help you also? There seem to be quite a few PTR's in PA!

HUGS
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Candace

Thank you so much, she sent me enough money to get one more kitten to the vets to get medical care!!! I'll keep you updated on that one!

Thank you so much,

Melissa

Hi All,

Best Friends has also agreed to pay $50 for medical needs that means with Candace's donation and Best Friends I'm able to get two kittens check and plus I have another person who is going to be taking one of the orange kittens and he is going to be paying for the vet visit so I'll have all the kittens taken care of!!!!

I'm so excited.

Melissa

So - how much, if any, do you still need in donations?

I thought you needed $390...mine plus 50 doesn't even come to a third of that.

This is FANTASTIC...but do you need a bit more donated?

(Maybe that nice guy has some friends???? )

*bump*

I'm going to check with the vet tomorrow to see if I can just get the adult cats fixed without any shots.

But I'll keep you all posted as to what she says.

I'm posting some pictures I took today of the kitties!

Melissa

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1
    So - how much, if any, do you still need in donations?

I thought you needed $390...mine plus 50 doesn't even come to a third of that.

This is FANTASTIC...but do you need a bit more donated?

(Maybe that nice guy has some friends???? )

here are the pictures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00371.JPG 
Views:	81 
Size:	1.75 MB 
ID:	29888   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00373.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	1.74 MB 
ID:	29889   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00383.JPG 
Views:	75 
Size:	1.65 MB 
ID:	29890   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00382.JPG 
Views:	78 
Size:	1.67 MB 
ID:	29891   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00392.JPG 
Views:	78 
Size:	1.64 MB 
ID:	29892  

I spoke with my vet this morning and she agreed to just fix the adult cats without having an office visit of $30 each cat but I'll probably pay for flea medicine so they have a better recovery.

She can't keep the cats overnight so I have to find a place to keep them overnight.

I'm hoping to go cat hunting Tuesday evening and then I'll be able to drop the cats off Wednesday morning and pick them up Wednesday night.

I really hope I'll be able to find a place for them to stay to recover overnight. I'll keep you all posted.

I could still use an extra $30 in donations to help get one cat medical care, he is blind in one eye and I'm hoping that he will be sweet enough so I can find him a forever home.

Thanks,

Melissa

Well I spoke with the SPCA letting them know that there is a check coming for me and it's only for my use and not there's even though I'd love to help out.

Anyway, the manager of the shelter told me that he said cat colony's always adopt other cats so the problem doesn't really go away.

I'm thinking if I spay and neuter all 13 cats then why don't I have a least a little better chance of them surviving without having kittens after kittens.

Plus I may not get all and some have moved on now but the ones that are still left deserve a chance to live without having babies after babies.

Well anyway, I could still use more donations if someone could be so kind, another $60 would be great.

So anyway, I'm off tonight to catch one kitten maybe more but I know someone who is traveling from Milesburg to help me catch these kittens/cats tonight and I have my trap so it should be pretty easy to do, I hope.

I am taking a mother cat from a rescue organization to be spayed tomorrow just because she doesn't have the money to get the cat fixed and I don't think I'll catch all 13 but I sure am going to try.

Well that's it for now.

I'll keep you all posted on which cats I catch tonight.

Melissa