Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dog ate a pice of candy

My dad's dog once had an entire snickers bar after jumping up the table. (this was like 7 years ago) he was completely fine. it sure wasn't good for him but it didn't killl him (even tho this dog pooped regularly and everything still)

Try not to worry and take the dog to the vet and get him checked or get meds from them or something. i'm sure he'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by ylrebmik
    My dad's dog once had an entire snickers bar after jumping up the table. (this was like 7 years ago) he was completely fine. it sure wasn't good for him but it didn't killl him (even tho this dog pooped regularly and everything still)

Try not to worry and take the dog to the vet and get him checked or get meds from them or something. i'm sure he'll be fine.
    A Snickers bar actually has very little chocolate in it. And it has peanuts, which are not harmful to dogs. Raisins are.

I am glad the sister is taking him to the vet. We HOPE he will be fine, but will not know until he is checked by the vet.

the vet

everyone my sis (minnie patches and jesse)is in the waitin room of the vet she texted my and she is goin in. in 14 mintues
    Dogs are our lives!

*dramatic 15 minutes* lol
    i think it was a snickers.. so long ago.

Unhappy Good Bye, Muffin

Hi, as you know I am Doggie90' sister and i took Muffin to the vet.... The vet said that if she didnt eat as much that she would be fine but she ate too much and it is fatal. Muffin had a problem like that when she was little but i guess she couldnt last this time.... Good Bye Muffin, We love you!! The said she has about a week left.... We will miss her what a great dog!!!

That doesn't sound right at all. What did he say, did it cause some damage - liver, digestive or whatever? Where is Muffin now? How is she? Is she being treated?

Doggie90 and Minnie,Patches and Jesse, I sent each of you a private message. Please answer them.

Thats it? .. what else did she say

Quote Originally Posted by Karen
    That doesn't sound right at all. What did he say, did it cause some damage - liver, digestive or whatever? Where is Muffin now? How is she? Is she being treated?
    No, that does not sound right at all!!!

I am closing this thread until I get answers from both sisters. I have emailed them.