Thread: What are your kitties fav. toys...??

What are your kitties fav. toys...??

Well now i have four kitties i have found the two toys they love best are ones that were not really cat toys at all, i really don't have any flash toys for them anyhow, but they all love the bright orange ping pong ball and my plastic coated tape measure, they have a ball playing with both these toys and all of them love them.

So tell me which toys do your kitties enjoy most.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Here are some of Abby and Buddys favorites(that I have pictures of )

Abby and her favorite "Ringy"

Hey... How did this get on me??

some toys recieved from Santa at Christmas time

anything my son plays with.. as Buddy is his little buddy. He likes to join right in and play too

his ball

and lastly, his fuzzy spider

Nothing says love like a kitty purring in you ear

1-1-06 buddy in basket bright

Right now the big hits here are the Cat Dancer and the feather wands. I also bought these little rubber bottomed things with stuff sticking out the top and Rumor loves them.

Also the ring from milk jug is always a hit!

From Decker with Love

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Mitzi LOVES the plastic thingies that are around Snapple bottles. She will fish them out of the trash so she can play with them!

They both love the turbo scratcher. Small furry mice, but they can only be one certain kind. If they're not the right kind, they get ignored.

One of Mitzi's favorite "toys" is her tail and Mishi loves to play with water.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Giz just loves TOYS!! But I think all of their favorite toys is that mouse kinlovescats gave them. It is the yellow mouse you see in this picture. They love it because of what it is made out of, it is easy to snag with just one nail and sling across the room so they can chase it. They all love that mouse.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

They love the Chirping Bird Toy that Laura sent, Miquelito carries it around in his mouth , and Pouncierge chases him.
    And They always play with the Turbo Chaser that catfamily sent.
    And the Big Animal Welfare Mice are popular too.
    As well as the Cat Dancers.
    Heres one of The Moose and The Turbo Toy.
    He sure was having fun.
    RIP Old Moose!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

If it's called a cat toy Finnigan won't touch it, he likes golf balls, feathers and bottle tops. At 2:00AM he's happy with anything that will make a noise!