Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: CAT TALK (cats only )

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Hi fellow kitties!
    This is something that has come up before but remains a problem at my house. Does your Meowmie use the vakoom cleaner? The one Meowmie has swallows up everything, even some food I put away for a snack later on. I keep running from room to room so it can't catch me! And that darn thing is so loud! I can't even talk to any of you on my cell phone when Meowmie insists on using it. Do any of you know why our hoomins do this?

Your friend,
    Groucho
    Dear Groucho,

Ours was broken for almost a week, so my person couldn't use it. I was so happy! But guess what, she got it fixed. I don't like it because it is very loud, so I hide under the bed when my person takes it out. She tells me when she is done, so I know it is okay to come from under the bed (she doesn't use it under there). She even has a smaller one she uses for the kitchen and bathroom floor. That one isn't quite as loud.

Edited to add: Dear Groucho, could you please tell your meowmie that my person found a better dish for my water. Guess where she got it, my grand-meowmie's house! Silly grand-meowmie says she is not a cat person, but I know better. It is a shallow, wide glass sauce dish that grand-meowmie found at the dollar store. Holds about six ounces of water.

With purrs of thanks,
    Cassie
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 04-18-2011 at 11:01 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Hi fellow kitties!
    This is something that has come up before but remains a problem at my house. Does your Meowmie use the vakoom cleaner? The one Meowmie has swallows up everything, even some food I put away for a snack later on. I keep running from room to room so it can't catch me! And that darn thing is so loud! I can't even talk to any of you on my cell phone when Meowmie insists on using it. Do any of you know why our hoomins do this?

Your friend,
    Groucho
    Dear Groucho, my meowm had the vakoom out again today. I reminded her about your post. She got a new one that's not as noisy as the old one, but I still don't like the noise. I have meowm trained to let me know when she is taking it out and when she is putting it away. When she says "Okay, Cassie, I'm getting out the vacuum" I hide under the bed. When I hear her close the linen closet door (that's where the vakoom goes) I come out. I hate the thing. Why does it have to be so noisy anyway?

I heard my meowm sayin purrayers just a little while ago. She said one for Fister who is having some tummy troubles and one for Sparky Dog who is having some breathing problems. And for their people too. We don't like it when our friends aren't feeling well and their humans are worried about them. And for Uncle Catmandu because Pouncierge went to the Bridge. We don't like that happening one bit.

Love,
    Cassie
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Our Meowmie has been using the vakoom a lot lately! She has also been moving our water dishes and food bowls a lot. She says she has been bit by a "cleaning bug". We hope she recovers soon. We don't like it when she is too busy to let us sit on her lap!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Fat Girl -Just wish that my meowmy wouldn't have put the screen on the front door because now I can't escape to the great beautiful outdoors. Hmph!

April-You know, its not that I don't like other humans, just meowmy is my favorite.

Princess-Ok, April, Fatgirl, you two have to stop leaving me out, I live here too. You can chase me too. You can play with me too.

Star- So glad that little short human is napping, she wears me out.