Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: CAT TALK (cats only )

CAT TALK (cats only )

This thread is NOT for humans, it is forbidden territory for humans!! Here, we cats of PT are the boss. Only here we can spit out our personal thoughts and have a chat with our loved cat-friends
    So, if you are a cat, and you want to say something, now you've got the chance!! Don't worry for peeking from the humans, we will cat-proof this thread!!

Have fun!!
    The Gabriels Girls: Maya, Inka, Zazou & Snoopy
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

INKA
    He he, finally I can talk to my Groucho without my meowmie overhearing me ? Hey Darrrrrrling, wanna come over for some camping in my garden-tent? I cnnot wait till I see you!!

SNOOPY
    I heard meowmie say the "v" word . And she also mentioned "hospital" and "poor pussy" . What do you all think, she wasn't talking about me, was she?? Maybe I'd better run or hide???
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Belle

Ya know, my meowmie insists on petting and cuddling me, but all I really want is FOOD! What is going on with that?? Any ideas on how I can make her stop?

Katie

zzzzzzzzzzzzz Oh hi, I guess I can wake up for a moment for food. What, no food? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Brody

"My meowmie has been spending lots more time with me instead of those awful dog creatures I'm teasing her by only letting her cuddle me for a short while at the moment"
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

We are sad here, as our Dad took the body of Moose away.
    We miss the Moose, and we used to visit him in the basement when he wasnt feeling well.
    When we were young , we used to sleep on him, and he would PURRR!
    Goodbye Friend Moose, we will see you again now and then, and mmmeeeooow to your spirit.
    You were a Good Friend.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Tigger....oh these two little blind ones....why do they think I'm their momma cat. I wish they would leave me alone.

Smokey...oh these two little blind ones...why won't they just get out of my way...I'm the alpha cat in this house and I'm so sick of them...can't they go back to where they came from.

Tucker...why won't you let me stay out at night. I promise I won't get into any trouble, instead you constantly make me come in at night.

Mystic...is it time to groom me again? are you sure it's not time to groom me again? how about now? well then WHEN?

Abner...where's meowmie....I want to snuggle with her. She has to work all the time and I want her to stay home to cuddle and snuggle with me.

Gabriel ...no not Gabriel, nobody calls me that anymore....it's Dude....wait I hear a fly.........(goes running)............

Gracie...................fly? where............................

Vegas....these little ones are tiring me right out..........(goes running after Gracie and Dude).........oh wait...the food dish, excuse me while I have a snack..........

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

I got locked in the computer room all night, and my Mama kept hearing me scratching but didn't wake up enough to figure out I was locked in. Finally toward dawn, she called out, "Stop! You've been doing that all night long!" Well, I don't have much of a voice, but I cried out at the top of my lungs a quiet "Mew!" in response, and that must have finally gotten through to her. She finally came and got me out. Actually, I just wanted the door open. I hate a closed door, no matter what side of it I am on. Next time she hears scratching in the night, I'll bet my Mama will come to investigate!

Indigo.

Yow. Yow, yow, yow, yow, yow. (Repeat a hundred times, in a kind of Siamesey voice - or so I have heard Mama say.)

Beauty.

CHUCK

I dunno if I like this new place or not, but my Meowmie is here and I love her!
    "The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched - they must be felt with the heart." ~~ Helen Keller
    ------------------------------------------------
    Chuck (rb) meowmie misses you!

------------------------------------------------

thanks kittycats_delights for the sig!

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    MISHI: Meow, meow, MEOW, MEOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWL .... Ooh! the Bathtub! double Ooh! WATER! Jump and run and Meow, meow, MEOW, MEOWWWWWWWWWWWL. Ooh! There's Mitzi! now she's beautiful!

Mitzi: I just want to sleep. Mishi leave me alone. Meowmie, I DON'T want to be picked up. Food? Is that food? For ME? Please? No not the stuff in my bowl - I want what YOU are having! Please? mrrp.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

MAYA
    He he, I am hungry! Meowmie forgat to feed us this evening . Weird hey, she did NOT forget to eat a pie of her applecake . How cna I get her attention before I die from starvation???

Tabitha: "Meowmie, why is Sasha always chasing me every time I move? Can
    I lay on your lap/in your arms/on your head? I love to cuddle wif
    you!"

"Sasha, would you just LEAVE ME ALONE? Life was so much easier
    before YOU came along. I could go anywhere I please, and not have
    to worry about someone chasing me! But you know, I do kind of like
    you, when you aren't bugging me!"

Sasha: "Ohhh, here comes Tabitha, I think I will chase her! Wanna play
    Tabby?"

Tabitha: "Meowmie, why is Sasha always chasing me every time I move? Can
    I lay on your lap/in your arms/on your head? I love to cuddle wif
    you!"

"Sasha, would you just LEAVE ME ALONE? Life was so much easier
    before YOU came along. I could go anywhere I please, and not have
    to worry about someone chasing me! But you know, I do kind of like
    you, when you aren't bugging me!"

Sasha: "Ohhh, here comes Tabitha, I think I will chase her! Wanna play
    Tabby? Huh, huh? Wanna play?"

"Where ya going Meowmie? I will follow you. Oh, to the kitchen...
    then I will stop and have a bite to eat while we are here. Go on, do
    whatever, don't mind me.... I am just going to nibble a little here!"

FLUFFY: Mommy is afraid she is going to hurt me while giving me my fluids to keep me healthy, so I help her out and purr while she is doing it to calm her nerves. She does a good job, I really don't feel a thing!

LUCKY: MEOW, MEOW, MEOW I got Mr. Mousie, and you guys don't!! MEOW, MEOW, MEOW very loudly!>

YOSHI: Mommy must be mad at me she forgot my birthday this year. I know she has been busy, but I don't think she likes me anymore
    Bunny & Kitties:

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).

Kurby - This indoor life is the best! If it wasn't for all my friends at PT I probably wouldn't even be here anymore. I'm so happy now!

Leila- Boy this secluded life is the best. My own TV, litter box, water, food, and the bed all to myself. Why didn't they think of this before?

Bo- I HATE Leila not letting me be able to sleep with my most favorite person in the world. Now I take the chance to cuddle on her lap in the evening while she's watching TV. I miss her so much at night.

Mouser - Hmmmm what can I think of next to get into. There's got to be something around here. I'll get attention one way or the other.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Sebastian: I am the king of the house! Mommy says that I'm a little bully, I beat up my brothers every day and let them know that I am the boss! I was talking to my mouse toy today and Mom just stared at me like I was an idiot! I like to have a conversation with my mouse before I shred it into pieces.

Amadeus: I LOVE to sneak outside when Mom isn't looking! She gets so mad at me and says that the outdoors is too dangerous for me. I am tough, I think I can handle myself. I love destroying wand toys, I am a master at that. I am a purrfessional bug catcher too! I love catching bugs and eating them.

Augustus: You want purrfection? You got it! I love to lay in the window all day and groom myself. Some say I'm a bit lazy, but with my long hair, it's just too hot for me to move around. I'm very finicky, I only like certain treats and Mommy says thats a pain in the behind. My brothers love raw meat, but I can't stand the stuff! How can Mom expect me to eat that stuff?

AMADEUS AUGUSTUS SEBASTIAN THEODORE