Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CAT TALK (cats only )

Cat Talk

My dearest Inka, There's no need to apologize, my sweet.Meowmie is on vacation this week and she's been following me EVERYWHERE with her silly flashy box saying, Come on, Groucho, how about I take a few nice portrait shots for Inka?" She has been home each day but today she took off somewhere with a few of her friends from church. Soncat started his fall semester at college so he's in after work long enough to get his books and bus pass. Since he goes to class at night Soncat gets home late. Oh yeah, there's very exciting news about Soncat... he has been invited to join Phi Theta Kappa. It's an international academic honor society for students in two year colleges! Meowmie is so proud of him, she said membership is by invitation only. Soncat gets lots of A's which is good because he wants to go to law school and be a prosecutor. But I digress.....
    Most definitely I will be at the airport bright and early to greet you. Oh the anticipation!!! I'll be getting the luxurios Catmobile from the local Jaguar dealer. I told them it was for you so they fixed it up special for you. If you'd like, we can still go camping at Island Beach State Park. Now that summer vacation time is over it won't be too crowded. But we can decide our plans when you're off the plane. But please don't make your purrents angry with you, okay? Till then.....

Purrs, headbumpies,kitty hugs, and kitty kisses,
    Love,
    Your Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Cassie: I had my food lady bump up this thread from 2006 for me, but she's gone now. Kitties, my food lady doesn't get it. When she gets home from work, I tell her I'm hungry but guess what she does? She picks me up, hugs and kisses me! Why won't she feed me first?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Gabriels Girls:

Aw Cassie, thank you so much for bumping up this thread! Our mommy refused to do that for us. I bet she is scared we might talk about her...

Well, we overheared our humans talking about "getting those suitcases downstairs", getting a plane this saturday", and "they will take cars of the cats while we're gone"
    What the heck??? Are they really planning to leave us all alone???
    Oh my oh my, we do not want that!!
    So, if anyone knows any thrick to prevent them from going, please talk, euh.. meow!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

And now we are but Four Found Cats
    All of Our Mentors and Cats who amde us welcome at the Hotel are Angels now.
    But they stop by once in a while and let us know that we will all be together in Love in Paradise One Fine Day and we are happy.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

See us Furr Purr Babies have our meowmom trained.. She does feed us first & then we all get cuddles & huggss..

Oh our meowmom would not dare touch a suitcase & leave us behind.. We would all just lock meowmom out.. That would only be as long as we had plenty of food/water.. Yup I guess we would all miss our meowmom's cuddles & whisker kissess & let her back in..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Milo here. I have to tell you what my Aunt Elyse does when she visits. She picks me up, hugs and snuggles and loves on me! She gives me kisses and more kisses. She knows I don't like to be picked up and held, but she does it anyway. I like to give her ankle hugs and I like to flop over for her to pet my tummy. Then I grab her wrist with my feety-feets. She is always disappointed when I am looking for a lap to sit on and I don't choose hers. But she can sometimes be too lovey-dovey for me! But I like to receive petting. I purr to let her know. My purr isn't very rumbly - it's low and steady and she likes that.

Purrs,
    Milo
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Miss Princess Pinot Noir Catmobile CoPilot checking in...

I didn't know about this thread! Well, you all know there are so MANY issues with my situation here, but I won't go into that. You all are on the topic of FOOD. I don't get enough. That's just that. I get two meager portions a day and my purrents think that will sustain all I do around here. HMMPH.

Well, is my sweetheart Rocco about? I haven't seen him in a while. Check in!

Purrs,
    Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Why does mommy get so mad when I run and jump as high as I can up the kitchen window blinds? Ok, so one of them is missing most of the slats now but it is SOOOOOO fun to swing on them. Can she not understand I have some jungle cat in my family tree?
    chip
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all!
    Isn't it frustrating when our humans DO NOT differentiate our "meows"?
    When you want them to open the door, they give you food.. When you want some cuddlin', they open the door (and even tell you "go out to play").. When you want them to play with you, they think you want to cuddle.. or eat.. (sigh)
    Sophie
    Last edited by astrid; 04-17-2011 at 09:26 PM.
    astrid

Why did meowmie decide we needed a little brother? Who gave her that crazy idea?! It was so nice here with just Ming and me, and now I got this little bro that I have to keep putting in his place. He's learning, but I really need to talk to my hooman about this violation of my home. Grrrr.
    Mac
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Hi fellow kitties, here's Lily! You won't believe what my Mom did the other day! She took me to the vet, and there, the vet looked into my mouth! Then they decided I should get my teeth cleaned!! Haven't heard anymore about it yet, but I'm sure they're up to something! I don't want that!

Here's Luna! Well, if I may put my two cents in, I wouldn't mind if Lily was sent to the vet's. It would be nice to have the house for myself, at least for a couple of hours. She's always stalking me, you know, she can be such a pain!

Hi fellow kitties!
    This is something that has come up before but remains a problem at my house. Does your Meowmie use the vakoom cleaner? The one Meowmie has swallows up everything, even some food I put away for a snack later on. I keep running from room to room so it can't catch me! And that darn thing is so loud! I can't even talk to any of you on my cell phone when Meowmie insists on using it. Do any of you know why our hoomins do this?

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Groucho, Kimba here. I had never seen or heard one of those vakooms before and I was so scared. They are loud!! My bros kind of laughed at me, but I noticed that both of them were in the bedroom with me whle our meowmie used that thing in the living room.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

My Mewomie is sooooo bad....
    She locked me inna porto-prison and took me for a kar ride today. She took me outta kar and into da whitecoats. I was skared but she petted me while da person dare picked up each one of my paws and clipped my nails. I peeded inna porto-prison coming back home but once I was freed, I ran under da table and hid for a while. I wuv my Meowmie but not today.
    signed
    Merlin
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Can you believe it... I was laying comfortably on the bed, then my mom came. I thought it was for another cuddle seesion, of course, but this time she had brought some white stuff she calls cotton wool. Just as I was ready for another cuddle, she put some of that white stuff into my ear and twist it around!! It was even a bit damp!

Well, she said she had seen the vet do it that way, but in her defense, I must say it's nice to have clean ears - not that they were very dirty, though.

Yesterday, she clipped my nails, but I'm used to that, and she always gives me treats after.

Your clean friend
    Fister

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.