My dearest Inka, There's no need to apologize, my sweet.Meowmie is on vacation this week and she's been following me EVERYWHERE with her silly flashy box saying, Come on, Groucho, how about I take a few nice portrait shots for Inka?" She has been home each day but today she took off somewhere with a few of her friends from church. Soncat started his fall semester at college so he's in after work long enough to get his books and bus pass. Since he goes to class at night Soncat gets home late. Oh yeah, there's very exciting news about Soncat... he has been invited to join Phi Theta Kappa. It's an international academic honor society for students in two year colleges! Meowmie is so proud of him, she said membership is by invitation only. Soncat gets lots of A's which is good because he wants to go to law school and be a prosecutor. But I digress.....
Most definitely I will be at the airport bright and early to greet you. Oh the anticipation!!! I'll be getting the luxurios Catmobile from the local Jaguar dealer. I told them it was for you so they fixed it up special for you. If you'd like, we can still go camping at Island Beach State Park. Now that summer vacation time is over it won't be too crowded. But we can decide our plans when you're off the plane. But please don't make your purrents angry with you, okay? Till then.....

Purrs, headbumpies,kitty hugs, and kitty kisses,
Love,
Your Groucho