Thread: Hello Fellow Animal Lovers - Newbie here...

Hello Fellow Animal Lovers - Newbie here...

Hello Everyone,

I was surfing the web looking for a forum that dealt exclusively with animals, especially cats, and found your website. I've had a chance to visit various threads and read a bit and decided to join as a member.

My name is Kathi, and I'm from Reno, Nevada. I'm a cat lover, obviously...lol...and look forward to chatting with like minded people.

Recently I had a crisis with one of my beloved cats, and I guess this is the driving force to cause me to seek out advice, friends, and maybe even a cyber shoulder to cry on. I will elaborate more about this in the cat section of your forums.

Anyway...HELLO everyone! I can't wait to meet you all...until then, take care.

NevadaKitty

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!! You will love it here.

Welcome, Kathi! I know you will love it here, there are plenty of cat-crazy people here to share stories with!

My name is Zara and I live in Lancashire, England. At the moment, I just have the one pet, my rat Tia Maria; I just recently lost my beloved cat, Zsa-Zsa, to old age and blindness-related illnesses. Hopefully soon though, another cat will grace my life and I'll be back in the cat section!

Once again, welcome!

Zimbabwe 07/13

Welcome to Pettalk!!!

I'm Alyssa and I'm owned by a Maltese named Sassy and a budgie named Star. I wish I had a cat(s). Anyway, I hope you stick around and enjoy pettalk.

Welcome to PT, Kathi! You've found the right place to talk about your cat(s) and get advice about almost anything. I'm sure you'll enjoy getting to know us all.

I have one cat named Fister, he's 10 years old - see avatar!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Wow!

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I think I'm going to really love it here. There are so many warm and loving people here I'm overwhelmed.

My Dad has always told me that "Kathi, everything happens for a reason"...and I believe that this forum, website found me rather than me finding it.

I'm glad you all found me...I was lost.

Thanks again everyone, and I hope to get to know you all better very soon.
    NevadaKitty

Welcome!My name is Nikki and I am owned by 2 cats and 3 betta fish.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Hello and welcome!
    We may not see eachother too often here on PT, as I don't venture over to the cat forum all that often eventhough I own 2 cats of my own, but its still nice that you joined!
    My name is Courtney, and I'm owned by many pets (anything from dogs to cats to rats to birds).
    I hope you enjoy your stay and it sounds that you have already discovered how wonderful and helpful PT is.