Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is your least favourite...

What is your least favourite...

Chore

What Chore do you hate to do more than anything else?

I HATE doing Laundry. I despise it lol. I'm lucky I have a hubby who will do the laundry or none of us would ever have clean clothes lol

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

I hate watering the plants, it's boring and I hate being in the garden and weeding.
    I love washing cloths, because the spells of fresh cloths!
    Last edited by Flatcoatluver; 08-17-2006 at 04:01 PM.
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Dishes, I would rather scrub dirty toilets than wash dishes. I don't know why I actually like to clean I just can't stand doing dishes.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    I hate washing dishes. Luckily my husband doesn't mind doing them.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

The Dishes & watering the plants. The dishes are boering and same with watering the plants.

LOL we have a dishwasher so I am lucky that way. I also hate to clean the shower. I have this wierd phobia about hairs and such lol so I hate the shower.

Whats With Women

Quote Originally Posted by sparks19
    LOL we have a dishwasher so I am lucky that way. I also hate to clean the shower. I have this wierd phobia about hairs and such lol so I hate the shower.
    What's with women and HAIR in the SHOWER. I live in a house full of women, and they all have that same Phobia. They would never clean the drain... the tub would totally fill during a shower and they would call a plumber, before they reach down in that drain and pull out all those snagged, twisted and tangles of hairs that gather there. I have to do this twice a month to keep the drain flowing smoothly. Not really a big deal. Takes about 10 minutes (cause they are often tangles and twisted around the the drain screen.

What I don't get - you see, it is "all their hair"!!! They all have this long hair. I've got a buzz cut! LOL!

LOL Bob's dad

Mine is a little different. First of all, Wet hair is EW. But I just have this wierd thing about the shower, it's not even all the hair. When I have a shower it is 10 minutes long TOPS. i don't touch the walls, I don't touch the curtain, I try not to touch anything I don't have to. When I get out there has to be a fresh towel on the floor for me to step on (free of fluffies and hairs and strings) I can't stand it when my body is wet and something is on me(like string, hair, fluff, whatever). Mostly I hate things on my wet feet but I dislike it anywhere, even my hands if they are wet.

but yes my hubby hates pulling my hair out of the drain HAHA

I LOVE doing dishes!! I blast the music as loud as humanly possible and have fun...the rest of the people in the house don't like it...but I do!

My least favorite would be doing laundry. I absolutely HATE it and wait until I have no clothes left and I HAVE to.

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Running the weed-eater. Ugh... I hate it.
    It's loud, heavy and I get flicked with all kinds of stuff!
    I also hate pulling weeds.
    (which I've been putting off for so long that I'm going to be paying BIG time for it!)
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

I actually love to do the laundry. Something very soothing in the repeative motion of folding and matching socks. I am very particular about my laundry too. I havea dream laundry and someday I'll get it -- all my 7 laundry baskets lined up neatly with everything white and shiny with good lighting. Sigh.

I hate the kitchen. I want nothing to do with it. I hate shopping for food, I hate cooking, I HATE cleaning up messy food. and I HATE cleaning out the fridge after leftovers turned into science experiments (but I did that today -- blech)

I hate cleaning the office.
    Since my dad works on/fixes computers for a living, there are computer parts everywhere, and I'm paranoid that I'll put something where it isn't supposed to go...

But I do love to clean the kitchen!
    I also love to do laundry... though I only know how to do the towels.

Erm... all of them? lol

I hate the vacume cleaner.... back and forth.... back anf forth making that annoying sound, lol.

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

Wow, after reading everyones replies I realized how many more chores there are that I don't like!

I don't like doing tons of dishes, I hate folding the laundry (towels are okay. ), I don't like cleaning the shower, and I cannot STAND sweeping floors.

Ugh, I hate sweeping the floors, but washing is ok.
    I hate ironing but don't mind doing laundry.
    I prefer to do the dishes than loading and unloading the dishwasher.... call me wierd.
    I hate scrubbing the shower and toilets.... thank God hubby does it and says he doesn't mind.