Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harley

Harley

What a pretty cat you are, and such a good helper around the house! Enjoy your special day, Sweetie!
    Barbara

Harley you certainly are a stunner. I can see why you have your mommy and daddy wrapped around your front paws.

Congratulations on being COTD!!!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Harley, what a gorgeous, sweet girl you are! And I am in love with those cute pawsies of yours. No wonder your meowmie and pawpie love you sooo much!

Have a wonderful COTD and have fun with your fursiblings!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

oh oh OHHHHHH! WHAT a face! Harley, you are just too bee-yoo-ti-ful!

I hope you get lots of hugs and treats and cuddles today on your special day.

Happy COTD, pretty kitty!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I too can not believe that a Treasure like Harley had been passed by for so long.
    You were so fortunate to find just the Purrfect Companion Cat, and we bet Harley has repaid you many many times for taking her out of that cage, and into your heart.
    The Found Cats All send a Friendly MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Happy, Handsome Harley COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Harley

Harley,
    You are a very pretty kitty and with a purrsonality like that, no wonder your mother couldn't resist you! Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Harley

Luv your name Harley. What a pretty girl you are who knows how to run the household with aq blink from your pretty eyes. No wonder your mom took you home. Congrats Harley on being COTD you deserve it.
    Sandy Frost

Harley

Harley, I can see why your mom thinks so highly of you and how you so easily got your daddy wrapped around your little finger/paw. You are indeed a beautiful kitty with amazing eyes! Its lucky for you that you weren't snatched up right away at the animal shelter, for now you have found the purrfect forever home with a family who obviously thinks the world of you! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Harley is a most elegant and beautiful cat. I especially love her stripey front legs and her elegantly shaped smokey grey paws. And of course her eyes *are* beautiful. I agree - how could anyone have passed up such a beauty?

Harley

You are a beauty!!! I'm glad you have a wonderful, loving home. Other families continued looking because, well, your special Meowmie and Pawpie hadn't come to get you yet!!! Happy COTD sweetie!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

What a pretty cat with beautiful eyes and a cute face!
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net

Wow, now that's one spectacular set of peepers I see staring back at me! And those distinctive stripes...well, you're simply stunning, Harley! I can't imagine you lingering for even a single day at that shelter sweetheart, but as they say the best things in life come to those who wait...and in this case that would be you and your Mom! It's no wonder your Mom and Dad are so very proud of their beautiful girl, you are all that we covet in a furkid, beauty, personality and a heart of gold! And in your case an extra bonus...you help out around the house! They don't come any more deserving than you,Harley! Congratulations to you dear Harley! Wear your well earned Cat of the Day title proudly and enjoy your special day with yoru family and EVERY day of your wonderful life! Hugs and kisses to you beautiful Harley and to fursibs Kira, Bibi and Sandy, too!

WOW! What a looker you are!!!

No wonder your mommy fell for you and of course your daddy too!
    Who could resist you? I sure wouldn't be able too!

What a treat to see your wonderful picture today. I sure made me happy!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harley, you are simply elegant - no wonder your mommy simply had to have you - paw applause to her for giving you a loving, forever home! Your eyes are just beautiful, and you are certainly a special Cat of the Day - be happy, pretty girl!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Hey, Harley, your lovely stripey arms caught my eye -- when your mama mentioned your eyes, those are lovely too! It must have taken finding your new home to show your true colors!

Congrats on being chosen COTD!