Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What food/candy color would you desribe your and your pet's hair as?

What food/candy color would you desribe your and your pet's hair as?

I thought this would be a fun thread to see how creative everyone is!

Feel free to post pictures! I'm on a computer with dial-up right now, so I don't really feel like loading up photobucket. When I get home, I will post a picture.

My hair is sort of a carmel color, but it's getting lighter from the sun.

Ellie has sort of pepper-colored fur

Rascal has almost a cheddar cheese color sort of fur, but not that bright.

"To err is human; to forgive, canine."
    -Anonymous

My hair is like a really burnt toast black. (My brother came up with it)

Astra's fur is a marshmallow white.

Molly's fur is kinda a dark caramel color.

Prince is multi-flavored with many foods from around the world.
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.

My hair is like milk chocolate..i guess

Malakais coat is like black licorice, shiny and black

Chloae coat, huh kind of a hard, i have NO idea i'll have to think of it and come back and post

Autumn and Sonny both are a caramel syrup colour and my hair is chocolate syrup. We'd make a great sundae.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

i don't have any pets of my very own right now, just grand doggies.

I have 7 Grand-doggies now .

Hexay , my daughter's German Sheperd---Cotton Candy, soft and sweet. Melts in you mouth.She is my mentor. She speaks to me .

Kasha, black German Sheperd, black Licorice, reminds me of summer when was a teen ager.She has locked me under her spell!!!! She is attacted my my movements.

Lilllie, a springer spanial/lab mix--She makes me think of " soft spring time " , she is so loving, and , she gives me so much promise. When s he spends the night with us , she is soooo sweet and relaxed. Like a fresh breeze after the heavy winter.

Miura , a chihuahua, makes me feel so brand new again. her little kisses on my face have taught me that I too can be adored . She is , without a doubt , a re-newed memory of little chipmunks, baby squirrels, a playful softness in motion, and she sooooo provides me with attention to her size!!!!

Great Thread, such a great feeling to express on a forum.!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy39
    i don't have any pets of my very own right now, just grand doggies.

I have 7 Grand-doggies now .

Hexay , my daughter's German Sheperd---Cotton Candy, soft and sweet. Melts in you mouth.She is my mentor. She speaks to me .

Kasha, black German Sheperd, black Licorice, reminds me of summer when was a teen ager.She has locked me under her spell!!!! She is attacted my my movements.

Lilllie, a springer spanial/lab mix--She makes me think of " soft spring time " , she is so loving, and , she gives me so much promise. When s he spends the night with us , she is soooo sweet and relaxed. Like a fresh breeze after the heavy winter.

Miura , a chihuahua, makes me feel so brand new again. her little kisses on my face have taught me that I too can be adored . She is , without a doubt , a re-newed memory of little chipmunks, baby squirrels, a playful softness in motion, and she sooooo provides me with attention to her size!!!!

Great Thread, such a great feeling to express on a forum.!!!!
    You only said one that resembles a food, your supposed to say what food their colour reminds you of
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    My hair is the color of .... I dunno. Right now it's a light red - not quite reddish blonde. Sort of like orange marmalade with some strawberries thrown in for extra flavor

Mishi's fur is the color of orange marmalade. There are days I call him my sweet ginger snap.

Mitzi? I call her my ice cream cat as she has chocolate, vanilla and cream caramel swirls. I want to just gobble her up, she's SO sweet!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Miss Hoppy's vet described her coat as Caramel, which I though was much prettier than "Um, kinda golden brown - like cardboard box color but warmer?"

My hair - um, I guess it's brownies. Brown, lumpy, and lighter on the "crust" than underneath - my hair streaks in the sun, which I don't even notice, but if I pull an "underneath" chunk and fold it over the top layer, there's a big difference.

My Dylan (top in siggy) is also the color of orange marmelade.

My hair is the color of honey.

We are a sweet bunch, eh?

hehe, what an interesting thread.

my hair is brown so I guess I'd say chocolate. Jenny is red like Ginger (the spice) and Ginger my mom's dog is red, too. Rocky is like black licorice, Miagi is like pepper and so is Tiger. Buster is red and white but I am not sure what food/candy resembles his color.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

My hair and Sonis hair and Spankys hair are like black jelly beans.

Isis' hair looks like vanilla ice cream with swirls of chocolate and caramel.

Chocky reminds me of white chocolate.

Mine: Cinnamon
    Bailey: Salt & Pepper
    Amadeus: Creamsicle
    Augustus: Mocha with Chocolate & Cream
    Sebastian: Cinnamon Rolls

AMADEUS AUGUSTUS SEBASTIAN THEODORE

Hobo, Aslan and I all have honey colored hair/fur. My hair had a touch of very light colored chocolate milk. Ace is like black jellybeans with Caremel and marshmellows. yum Duke is, hmmmmmmmmm a really, really, really rich chocolate candybar witch a creamy underneath like the inseide of a three musketeers bar?! LOL he's like a Rich brown color with a hint of red with a cream belly :P I want to eat us all up!!

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

My hair looks like the opposite thing of "stracciatella" : brown with white here and there

btw, stracciatella is white with chocolate petals
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    Jenny's : Black licorice that someone spilled white-out on the front.

Mine: well, that's harder..... It's very naturally blond. Very light. Can it be a food? Because I don't think there is a candy my hair colour. My hair is sorta the colour of a chicken brest, sorta off-white, sorta yellowish in places. I'll post a pic later and see if anyone else has ideas.

Never Mind- I got a great idea. ( don't tell me it's cheating ) My hair is like licorice that has been bleached. It's long, thin, and sorta swirls. Just like licorice !!!

This candy is making me hungry. And... Great Scot ! Look at the time. That will end my colour-blabbing, food and hair conversation that only PTers would dream of having.
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL