Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My beautiful beautiful Luna!! (new set of photos)

My beautiful beautiful Luna!! (new set of photos)

My sweet Luna agreed to have a photo session this afternoon when she was lying in the sun.

I know I shouldn't even think this, but while I took the photos, and later prepared them for the upload, it hit me that it may be one of the last photo sessions with her. I just noticed that I was wrong and the lump did NOT decrease in size, as I first thought. If only I could do something to make this lump go away without surgery, if only I knew it's no cancer!! I cannot think about anything else but Luna these days, I even forgot Lily's Gotcha Day (bad mommy! )!

So, it's sort of bittersweet to post these new photos of her:

Kirsten

My beautiful Luna

As always, beautiful pictures of one gorgeous kitty. I know it's hard, Kirsten, but try to be positive. Prayers continue to be prayed for both of you.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

She is truly elegant. Keeping you all in my prayers.

Thank you!

She is so sweet, and she ha become so loving and affectionate lately, more than ever. Do you think she feels that she's ill? Or does she pick up how worried and upset I am, and tries to comfort me?

Kirsten

What a beautiful tabby she is! What does the vet say about the lump?
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Kirsten - I feel very sure that Luna knows how upset you are. She senses this because you two are very connected and she wants to comfort you. Absolutely!!

The pictures are just awesome I bet her sun-warmed fur smells so sweet doesn't it?? I would like to kiss that pretty nose of hers, and then bury my face in that thick fur!!

LittleOrangeKitten, I spoke to three different vets, and they all recommended to wait a bit and watch the lump closely - and immediately set up an appointment for a surgery when it's growing - which it hasn't so far, I believe.

I bet her sun-warmed fur smells so sweet doesn't it??
    Oh yes, it does!! It's strange, but her fur always smells a bit like what it's looking like - like cinnamon!

Kirsten

Kirsten, Luna looks absolutely gorgeous ... and of course your photos are stunning! You should have an exhibition of all your best ones somewhere!

I really hope the lump will dissapear and you won't have to worry anymore. Give that sweet girl kisses from me!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

oh wow..what gogeous pictures! Luna is so pretty

Such beautiful photos of such a beautiful cat, Kirsten! I think she is picking up that you are upset and is trying to comfort you.

Pat

Kirsten, the photos are very beautiful. Yes, I believe that Luna senses that you are very concerned about her, and she wants to comfort you. That is the way my Pyewackett done me. She lived a very long time though and she kept the comfort going anyway.

The prayers are still going out to you and Luna, know that.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

12. Kirsten....that lump could be any of a multitude of things....

and even if...it is the worse thing (which I doubt) my mother had a cat Annie, who had a sarcoma at the injection site. My parents did not choose surgery and still Annie lived many years after the diagnosis.

So do not borrow trouble....never trouble trouble, until trouble troubles you and all those other old says that mean......RELAX! and enjoy your beautiful girls....

Beautiful! Please don't fret too much (I know easier said than done). Since the lump is between the shoulder blades I'd almost bet it's from an injection. She's in the best of hands and I know you'll make the right decision here.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Kirsten, beautiful pictures as always...of course Luna is a wonderful subject. Try not to worry to much, I'm sure Luna picks up on your stress. I will continue to send prayers and good thoughts your way. (((HUGS))) --- Meg

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

My Dear Mother always told me not to worry until you have something to worry about.
    I think taht that lump is nothing, just like the one that Precious had.
    Dont worry
    Be Happy!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS