Thread: Sydney the stunner!

Sydney the stunner!

Well hello there, Sydney! What a delight it is to meet you today, and gaze upon your beautiful face! You look like such a cuddly teddybear! I would love to meet you myself.

How sweet of you to amuse your purrsons, and keep them safe from evil decorators! Good job, Sydney. For your next trick, I think you should persuade those purrsons of yours to join PT, so that we can see more of your adorable pictures!

I think you will have a wonderful day today, full of treats and toys, in honour of day in the spotlight. Congratulations!!

sydney

A clearly superior cat in all respects. We have a British Blue Shorthair kitten of 20 weeks, and I can see the same lovely cuddley body shape and good nature in Sydney. A bit of a teddy bear, really. Enjoy your cat, he looks wonderful.

The Sensational Sydney!!!!

The very first thought that came to my mind when I saw your photo was, WOW!! Sydney must be sooo soft!!! Your blush coat must be absolutely a delight to stroke!!! I bet you do not miss very much with those stunning eyes!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Sydney!

What a gorgeous boy you are; I hope you have many years of love with your family; take good care of each other!
    Barbara

ohhhhhhhh! What a poofy, plushy kitty! You look like such a cuddle bug, Sydney and I would love to hold you and bury my face in your soft, beautiful fur.

Have a marvelous COTD and take good care of your meowmie!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Sydney

Sydney,
    What a handsome fella you are! It sounds like you have a wonderful purrsonality as well! Yep, your mom is right to be leery of anybody the cat(s) doesn't like, as they will always turn out to be a bad person. I sure have found this out. It's amazing how cats know but they do! Anyway, Sydney, congratulations on being cat of the day!

Syndey, you are indeed a wonderfully handsome boy, and obviously your purrrrsonality is perfect for your "family!" Cats are extraordinary friends and comforting companions for sure! Syndey, it is a pleasure to meet you this morning - we hope you and your family have a long, love-filled life!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Sydney is such a great Happy Gold Orange Cat, and we are betting that hes truly a God Send, and a Pleasure to have as a Companion.
    The Found Cats send a Cheerio and A Regal MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Sensational Sydney COTD!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    Dear Sydney:

You are a very special cat, bringing great joy to your humans. Meeting the standards set by the legendary RB Tibby is an awesome feat! Tibby must have had an active angel paw in sending you to love & care for his human.

Like your humans, our pur~ents figure if I, Norman and my baby brother Felix shun a person, then the person must be a cat enemy! KatMa & Paw-Paw don't trust strangers with cats and strangers are not allowed to visit us.

You are a very special cat because you are the chosen cat of a disabled person & partner. Only very special pets can bring the right love, companionship and joy to persons who are disabled. Felix and I are very proud & honoured to meet you today.

On behalf of our purr~ents and speaking for Felix too, our wish is you "Live long and prosper", always loved and cherished by your humans. We hope you follow in Tibby's pawprints and live to be a very, very old pussycat.

kittykisses from
    Norman the King and Felix the Prince -- inheritors of Sasha the Queen Calico's Palace.
    Hugs & kisses from KatMa & Paw-Paw to you, dear Sydney.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Sydney!

You look absolutely gorgeous, and so goofy. Enjoy your day and make sure to get your favourite treats and lots of playtime. I hope you’ll have a long and healthy life and keep your purrsons entertained. I too think it’s an excellent idea to purrsuade your purrsons to join PT.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

You're so handsome, Sydney! Your all-over color and deep amber eyes are gorgeous. Congrats on being chosen COTD!

Sydney you certainly are stunning!!!

What beautiful eyes you have!!! ♥♥♥

What a treat to see your wonderful picture today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sydney

Sydney, well, you certainly are a beauty! I just love how well your eyes match with your fur; a true golden boy!
    I can tell you are the creme de la creme in your house and that your family just adores you and your funny antics.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Hey there handsome! Well, handsome just begins to touch on your many charms, Sydney! I'm in love, love, love with that big, beautiful, apple round face and oh, the lucky human who gets to snuggle up against that plush, velvety coat each night! Need I mention those spectacular, amber eyes??? Wow!
    I'm sorry to hear of the passing of Tibby, your human's beloved best buddy. But who better than a frisky, scampy, charming, attention craving kitten to help heala broken heart! Looks, personality and a heart of gold, you're the complete package, adorable Sydney! Bless you for being their for your guaridian sweetheart; you were truly heaven sent! And oh, a fine judge of character as well!
    Hugs and kisses to you dear adorable Sydney and congrats on your well earned Cat of the Day kudos! Keep up the good work being the bestest furkids a human could ever wish for!

Isn't he just!

Sydney, you are a very beautiful cat. What is a 'cream self' cat, by the way? Does it have anything to do with your gorgeous coat? Congratulations on being the Cat of the Day - wishing you and your person a happy life together.

Cassie's Mom (and Cassie, too!)
    Chicago U.S.A.