Thread: Beautiful Boo!

Beautiful Boo!

Hi Boo, what a handsome young chap you are!
    A lovely face to great me in the morning when I first go online.
    You sound like you have a very happy and content life with your meowmie.
    Congratulations on being Cat Of The Day Boo!
    p.s don't worry about the ironing board or hoover, they won't really hurt you!

Hello to you, handsome Boo! What a sweet face you have.

It's ok to be a bit jumpy; one of my babies is a scaredy-cat, too. I see you live in Baltimore. We lived there for many years before we moved to the eastern shore.

I'm so glad your meowmie picked you (and Lucy) and gave you a happy safe life with her. No wonder you make sure she gets up on time every morning!

Have a wonderful day and enjoy your COTD status!! Congratulations to a most worthy sweetie, Boo!!

Get lots of treats today!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Hey gorgeous Boo!! You make me think so much of my own Zazou (skittish, hiding for "strangers", purring).
    Have a great COTD-day today, Boo, and have some extra treats; maybe you can share them with your sister Lucy?
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Boo

Boo,
    What a handsome kitty you are! I'm so glad you and your sister both have a good home. Congratulations on being cat of the day. By the way, we're in Maryland as well.

Oh Boo, you are so pretty. I love your little nose! So kissable!

We here at our house understand being a little "skitterish".... as Sasha is a "scaredy-cat" too! She runs from the same things you do! But Tabitha is the one who hides when company comes over. Once in a while she will come out to say hello, but not very often.

Congratulations on COTD! Hope you enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today.

Hey handsome!!! Boo, it is great that your Mom rescued you and your sister!! Have all your favourite routines today, after it is your day!! Lots of scratching in all your favourite places!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Boo, when your Meeowmie rescued you she got a bargain.
    A True Blue Friend and Companion to make her life a lot happier and bring joy and love into her life.
    You and your Sister, I know have repaid your Meeeowmie many manytimes over, and that you are a happy Family.
    The Found Cats All send an Ultra Happy MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW To Boo and his Sister COTDS!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Boo you are one handsome fellow for sure!!!

What a wonderful picture of you!!! ♥♥♥

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not one but TWO SPCA rescues!!! Woot to your wonderful Mom, Boo! And good on ya Boo, being your Mom's alarm clock, after work greeter, lap warmer and bestest bud! You are more than deserving of those head, chin and ear skritches AND the title, CAT OF THE DAY!!! Congrats to you precious Boo! I hope you and dear Lucy and your proud person are enjoying a super special, fun filled day of celebration! WE LOVE BOO!!!

Oh, Boo! Since you don't like strangers, I'm glad your human found a way to share your beauty with everyone. I'm sure you'll get extra scratches on your head and chin and NO ironing board or vacuum cleaner for your special day.

Here's a note from Don Juan:

hey boo dont worry about that silly monster one time i went up to moms monster when it was quiet and bopped it right on the nose and you know what it didn't do anything all talk no action thats what they are.

yr friend don juan (and his mom)
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado