Thread: Memo the Magnificent

Memo the Magnificent

Well, Memo, your story is one of heroics and pain. You are indeed a handsome boy and we hope you are inside now for good. It isn't only in your country that people and other hazards take the lives of animals. Living outside shortens the lives of most every pet.

We really enjoyed reading of your saving the little kitten and the love your family obviously has for you. We hope that you do live a long and fulfilled life, sweet Memo - and Vicente and the others too. Paw applause to your purrsons for caring for all of you when others don't.

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Nemo!! Hey thanks for paying it forward!!!
    Vicente is your buddy and you saved his life!!
    That is extraordianry! Bless you, sweet cat!
    You've suffered quite enough, it's time for the good
    life with lots of tuna and friends and love for a long, long time!
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

Memo and his wonderful people

Memo , you are a special cat! You rescued your little friend and your people are wonderful for rescuing you and all your furry friends!!
    We need more people like that in this world..

Memo you are one handsome boy indeed!!!

How sweet of you to bring your little friend to where you knew he would be safe. Now you be a good boy and stay inside too! It's a big dangerous world out there!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    I hope you and your friends get extra treats to celebrate your special day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Memo is such a handsome Cat, and a very lucky Cat to have beaten the odds and found someone to be his Guardian Angel.
    We know that Memo will repay you a Million Times over for saving his life and being his Friend.
    The Found Cats all send a MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW To Memo Y Son Amigos.Memo Our NEW COTD!! OLE'
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Memo

You are a good person for helping Memo and his buddies.

Memo,

What a heart-warming story of how you came to be a treasured kitty. And then you go and find another kitty in need of love and attention. Sounds like you are a rare and wonderful furbaby and your purrents are special, too.

Have a truly wonderful COTD and do everything you can to help the other animals in your area.
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Oh Memo...After reading your incredible tale of rescue I'm speechless. God bless your humans for their unwaveing, unconditional love, their unparelled devotion to saving from certain death, so many deserving creatures, creatures such as YOU, magnificent Memo!!! Beautiful boy, you personify all that is best in the animal kingdom...perserverence, determination, incredible heart and courage, putting yourself in harms way in order to assure the safety of your fellow feline; you're my hero!
    Bravo to you, beautiful Memo, our EXTRA special and MOST deserving Cat of the Day!!! I hope for you and your amazing family, and all of those less fortunate who find their way to you, a lifetime of love, good health and happiness! Hugs and kisses to you Memo!!!

Meows to Memo!

Memo is one fortunate kitty to have found such a loving and compassionate home!!
    I didn't know about Chile and their disregard for living creatures such as cats, this is deplorable!! As I read the entire bio of Memo I felt sick in my heart!

I hope Memo and the other felines are now House Cats only--living near such a busy street is an immediate death trap, not to mention all the other hazards outdoors such as the snare Memo got trapped into. How very tragic!!

Bless you for taking in six other cats too!
    We send our love and best wishes for a long and happy life for Memo, Vicente and the other kitty cats

Pearl, Keiko & June
    Jasmine's Mom