Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Someone called Animal Control on the Found Cat Hotel

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Oh Gary! We all know how much you love and spoil all your furkids. The authorities should be going after the persons that dump and mistreat animals, and there would be no problems for those of us that care. Not to mention...enforce spay/ neuters etc! I am sending purrayers that they back off and realize that these are cats that are NOT reproducing on the streets, have food, water & potties, and most of all are loved by you!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

That is just horrible!! Some peole just love to make trouble!!! You and your found cats, will be in our thoughts that this will be a good thing for you, and wont hapen again!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

Sometimes I wish we could round up all those useless people and send them to Mars (that's if the Martians would have them).

Glad you and the found cats passed inspection which we knew you would anyway!

Prayers for you and the found cats.
    They bug the people who take great care of there animals but let the people who take horriable care of there animals live in peace.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

I guess it's a good thing she came to visit you, because now she has documentation on what a good home your found cats all have, and it has proven the person who complained to be a liar!

You certainly have my thoughts and prayers coming your way!

Deb
    Rest in Peace, dear Oreo: April 20, 1997-July 18, 2011
    :Rest in Peace, beautiful Sandi: March 18, 1994-January 23, 2010

::
    Rest in Peace, sweet Angel: July 1, 2001-May 14, 2009

Deb

you DEFINETLY have my thoughts and prayers, as well as my respect, gary. i am glad that they are on your side. maybe its just one of those things that happens and good will come out, for example: the woman who inspected may be inspired from your awesome care and the awesome deed you are doing and do anything from adopting someone to being inspired so much, she opens her own shelter. or she spreads the word and other people do it. it could also be something as small, as making one happy, even if just for a day. i know that when i see kindness like what you do, i am inspired to do great things, or in the least, it makes me happy.
    all will go well.

do you have any idea WHO it was that reported you? if you do, you have a right to make sure that person never comes on or around your property again...sort of like a restraining order for businesses. seeing as what you do is like a business somewhat, there fore should be treated like one, i know that, like i said, it is your RIGHT to tell whomever you want to leave, whenever.

Oh gosh Gary, I am so sorry that you had to deal with this. Like others have said, at least now they have a report that your cats are well taken care of and do not live in filth.

Some people just need to get a life of their own and leave others alone.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

And said that my Hotel was filthy, and so were the Found Cats.
    Gary--Here in the states, a false accusation like this to authorities is called slander. Do you know who is making these false claims? If you do, consider asking a lawyer to address her slanderous ways.

Good luck to you and the Found Cats.

Pat
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

Quote Originally Posted by Logan
    Oh Gary, I know that every one of us wishes we were closer to you. We would be there to defend you and your precious cats in a heart beat!!

In the meantime, we'll be there with you in spirit and in prayer.

Logan
    I agree! If you should ever need people to speak on your behalf you have people from all over the world ready to step up to the plate. I am glad the kitties were so sociable. My Andy would have never come out! LOL! I hope this is the last time you have to deal with this.

I am so sorry that this happened, Gary!!

I watch "Animal Cops" on Animal Planet and there are sometimes episodes that show false claims and it is always so comforting to then hear about owners who have lots of animals - and give them excellent care.

I often wonder about the people who call in the complaints. I suppose that most are wellmeaning if they see something that looks like neglect or animal hoarding - but sometimes it seems like the complaints are made by folks that are mean spirited and are trying to make trouble.

Well, I am just sad that this happened to the Found Cats and their dad Here on Cat General, we see pictures of your kitties and know how loved and spoiled they are. I am glad that the lady inspector saw this for herself. Gary I bet it was humiliating to go through this...I would have been horrified and angry if it happened to me.

I will keep praying for you and the Hotel.

Gary!! I wish I had turne dthe computer on last evening so I could have read this yesterday!!! I cannot belieive that someone did this to you again!!! How fortunate that the Found cats were so sociable when the inspector arrived. I am sure she was able to see how well fed and fortunate these cats are to have you and their home where they are so loved !!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

What a ******** to do that to you!
    I am glad the inspector could see all your kitties and was forced to notice how happy and healthy they are

I am so sorry this happened to you.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

That's a pain Gary, but you got through it and passed the inspection, which obviously you would anyway, as you look fantastically after your cats and love them.
    If this person is coming near your house at all, perhaps you could report them to the police for trespassing, and then you could get a restraining order on this idiot!
    At least now they have a file saying how well looked after your cats are so they need not bother call again just look it up if there are any further complaints, and they may eventually see that this person is causing trouble and there is nothing actually to look into.

I will pray for you and the found cats

Someone called Animal Control

Quote Originally Posted by QueenScoopalot
    [SIZE=2]The authorities should be going after the persons that dump and mistreat animals...
    HERE HERE!!! That's a so moved, QueenScoopalot.....
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE