Thread: Hi Sugar !!

Hi Sugar !!

You are just as sweet as sugar pretty girl!! It's our pleasure to meet you this morning. We can't understand how anyone could have left you in a cage and ignored you but we're thrilled you're living the good life now. No doggie should be treated like you were. Why do people have pets if they don't want to give them a happy life? Isn't it great that you get to play with Abby every day at Grandma and Grandpa's house? We hope Mom or Dad can give you and Abby some kisses for us today. Congrats on your big day gorgeous girl. We wish you happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Good Morning Sugar.....You are a very beautiful baby. I am so sorry that your first owners keep you in a pen and did not love you the way an animal is suppose to be loved. But your family are now making up for that.
    It is so nice to hear a happy ending. Congratulations on DOTD. Hope you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together.
    A Dog Lover.
    LHCamry

Good morning to you beautiful Sugar! What a sweet treat it was to wake up this morning and find your happy, smiling face on my screen! How I loved reading your proud Daddy's tribute to his gorgeous girl! How anyone could neglect a Labbie as sweet and loving is you is beyond me, but I'm so, so happy to read that you're finally living the good life with caring humans who will love and cherish you all the days of your life! Nope, no more cages, no more pens, no more lonely, loveless days for you baby doll! I have a feeling your Mom and Grandma especially, are going to flip when they see you featured as our extra special Sunday honoree! Have a wonderful, fun filled Labalicious day, celebrating your well earned reign as our EXTRA special Dog of the Day...maybe a long romp in the woods with Abby and a bone from Grandpa to cap off the festivities! And please have your Mom give you (and Abby too) lots and lots of extra hugs and kisses and a treat or two for me, ok sweetheart?? Love from me and my Labbie girl Star!

Hello Sugar!
    What a lovely doggy you are. Sounds like your life has done a 180 and you now have the friends you deserve.
    Oh, the running through the woods is so fun! Good hobby for you! That was awful how those folks locked you away like that. I'm glad you were shown love and are able to love in return. You are a supherb DOTD!! *applauds*
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

I just have to comment on this wonderful Yellow Lab too!!!!

As soon as I saw you on Dog of the Day, I thought of an old song that played on the radio when I was very small!!

"Sugar" in the morning,----"Sugar" in the evening, ---"Sugar" at Suppertime.

Your story of being penned away and un-loved is a long-gone memory now, I hope!!!

It's a sunny Sunday morning today-----seeing "Sweet--Sugar" chosen as Dog of the Day!!!!!

Hi, Sugar! Your name definitely suits you because you seem to sweet! It's great to know you have a loving home now and are living the good life. Enjoy your special day today. Congrats on DOTD!

Sweet As Sugar

I'm glad you have a wonderful and loving home. That's as it should be for all of us critters. Happy DOTD to you, your family, and friends!!!

You're the same breed as Oprah's recent additions to her family, so I just have to share this little story. A pair of commentator's were doing a story about Oprah. The gal said to the guy, 'Wouldn't you love to be Oprah?' The guy's response was, 'Forget about being Oprah. I'd love to be one of her dogs!!'

P.S. Sugar, now, this is just between you and me, so you can be honest. Tell me truthfully ... Daddy's the one that spoils you the most, isn't he??? Hmmm, I thought so.
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Sugar! You are so photogenic! Congrats on DOTD!

Hello Sugar,

It's so good to meet you. I'm so glad to read that you now have a really
    good home with people who love you and even great friends like Abby to
    play with. The next time you go to see Grandma, be sure to tell about your
    special day of honor as our beloved DOG OF THE DAY.Big hugs sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sugar

Congrats Sugat on being DOTD. You're so pretty and fun loving. Whar a wonderful story.
    Sandy Frost