Thread: Fabulous Fluffy!

Fabulous Fluffy!

Well, good morning handsome Fluffy! There you are, perched on your favorite watching place, looking so cute and loveable.

I love your sweet face and that little patch on your chin. No, you don't look like a GIRL. You were very lucky that your pawpie found you in that place and brought you home. Now you have a loving furrever home, purrents who love you and a playmate.

I hope you have a wonderful day; get lots of treats and scritches and enjoy yourself. Give meowmie and pawpie extra head-bumpies, too!

Congratulations, beautiful Fluffy!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Hello handsome! Yes sweetie, you are all boy. I don't think you look like a girl either.

Aren't you good to watch over your brother at night? I know that the whole household will be happier, knowing that you are on the job. Well done Fluffy, and many congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

You knew you had a special mission as a guardian kitty, and now you are carrying it out!! Fluffy, you are a handsome fellow!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Sometimes when I hear how people treat pets I am amazed. You would think a PET STORE would know better. Fluffy you are a lucky cat to rescued from that awful store! You are a wonderful addition to the family!
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net

What a handsome kitty gracing our COTD today! Your colors are gorgeous and I just LOVE that cute patch on your chinny chin chin! You are such a good boy, keeping watch over your hooman brother. I would love to pick you up and snuggle that soft fur up against my cheek.

Have a smashing COTD and may your life be a happy and fun one!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Fluffy, the Pet Angels must have beem watching over you to have those wonderful kind hearted Guardians choose you, and then nurse you back to health.
    And now he can repay them by being a furry Guardian Angel to your Little Skin Brother.
    The Found Cats send a BOOMING MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To FANTASTIC FLUFFY COTD!!!!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Fluffy

Fluffy,
    You are one gorgeous cat! I don't know what's prettier; your coat colors or your eyes. I'm sorry about the rough start you had in life but it's wonderful you have a nice home now and are doing so well. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

By the way, I too have a cat named Fluffy. Mine is female and is gray and white with a little tan color and she is 10 years old today, so I thought it was neat to see a cat named Fluffy as COTD on my Fluffy's special day.

Gorgeous Fluffy, I love your look and your face

I am very happy that your humans rescued you from this Pet Store. How stupid people can be, thinking that animals can be bought just like food in a supermarket! It seems that you looked at the right humans, at the right moment, lucky boy!

Happy COTD Fluffy!

Good Morning fabulous Fluffy! Oh sweet baby boy, what on earth were those pet store owners thinking, keeping kittens in a fish tank Thanks goodness your family found their way to you and rescued you from that wretched place, providing you with the vet care you so desperately needed and caring home you so rightly deserved! I agree, a higher power was guiding them your way as they searched for their "first" and what a treasure they found in you! Your little skin brother especially is so lucky to have you by his side as he grows up, being his friend and watching over him each night Congratulations to you dear Fluffy, our extra special and most deserving CAT OF THE DAY! Enjoy your day in the Pet Talk spotlight sweetheart and every day of your wonderful life! Hugs and kisses to you!!!

Fluffy

Fluffy, what a beautiful kitty you are, and those eyes are just amazing! What a wonderful story--you are certainly blessed to have been brought home by your daddy and your family has taken such good care of you! You sound like a sweetheart and I would just love to run my fingers through that fluffy coat of yours! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Fabulous Fluffy!

WoW just love you markings & you are so adorable ******CONGRATS ON CAT OF THE DAY ******

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Fluffy,

What an appealing face you have! Very very sweet. And you look ever so kind, and loving.
    Congrads on your special day!
    Louise

it must be fluffy-love!

what a beautiful kitty and a heartwarming story with the bestest ending......i just love your little heart-shaped nose too.......congratulations to the cat of the day!!!

Thanks to PCB!

Quote Originally Posted by orangemm
    Well, good morning handsome Fluffy! There you are, perched on your favorite watching place, looking so cute and loveable.

I love your sweet face and that little patch on your chin. No, you don't look like a GIRL. You were very lucky that your pawpie found you in that place and brought you home. Now you have a loving furrever home, purrents who love you and a playmate.

I hope you have a wonderful day; get lots of treats and scritches and enjoy yourself. Give meowmie and pawpie extra head-bumpies, too!

Congratulations, beautiful Fluffy!!

fluffy is such a pretty cat

pretty cat

that's a pretty cat