I have a 2-yr old gray striped short-haired cat, beautiful color and unusual markings, he has black spots on his belly that normally (I've been told ) would be on his fur, rather than on his skin. He's been neutered since he was six months old because he's very aggressive. I took him at 5 weeks because he was the only kitten that survived in his litter, as the rest were killed by dogs. My kitten was picked up by a little dog who, while trying to protect him was almost killed as well. At any rate, I have been very gentle and would not ever hit him for biting me but as he has gotten much bigger now, I have bites all over my arms, legs, neck, shoulders and so on. He bites when I talk on the phone, when I don't give him a treat when he wants it, when I vacuum, etc.

My physician (I have diabetes and congestive heart failure) reported it to the animal shelter and if I don't figure something out pretty soon they're going to put him to sleep. I love him and I know there has to be a way to teach him not to do this. Please help...