Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dozer

Dozer

What a beautiful & special puss you are! You certainly do a wonderful snake impersonation. I'm so glad you found a family who appreciates & loves you as much as you love them. Congratulations!

We can all be grateful that those who abused and did not appreciate the wonderful dozer at least had the decency to bring him in to the PAWS shelter, and not just kick him out onto the street, or worse.

Boy, Dozer, what sharp fangs you have! It is a good thing, for a cat to have sharp fangs, as that is how they were designed.

Dear Dozer. You certainly deserve "top cat" honors for so patiently waiting for your forever home! No kitty should ever have to suffer such neglect and abuse. But now beautiful Dozer you can rest assured that for all the days of your life you will be cherished and adored!! What a heartwarming tale of rescue! Congratulations to you dear, sweet, loving Dozer, our beautiful, MOST deserving Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Look Ma, no cavities!

Dozer, you are a riot! It seems that once you came out of your shell, you became king of the hill. You remind me of my second cat that ever owned me, Demian. He looked much like you and had as large a personality too!

Congratulations for being The Cat of The Day. Hugs and headbuts to you!

Dozer is obviously photogenic as well as beautiful. I wonder if he is yawning or growling? Does anyone know?

Dozer, what a handsome boy you are and so patient waiting for your forever family to bring you home to your forever home. Thank goodness they weren't set on that orange cat and decided you were the special one they wanted. I agree you do deserve more honors, but it is very special to be chosen Cat of the Day and Congratulations to you receiving that honor today. I'm sure your family will have some very special treats for you on your very special day.
    Jackie

Congratulations on being our lovely
    Cat of the day, Dozer!

You certainly deserve this title! How wonderful you have found a good loving home with people who appreciate you! Hope you get lots of extra cuddles and treats today on YOUR special day!!

Fister & his mum

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hey Dozer, that's pretty neat-o how you earned your name. Just as I have heard from an old fable, "My, What big teeth you got there". Congratualtions on your big day, you are a beautie.

Dozer

Dozer, you are very handsome! And affectionate.
    Well, take care of your little cat-brother and have a great day and, of course, a long a happy life.

Dozer, you are so cute with your snake impression. I love how you got your name because I love kitties that like head bumpies. Are you like Tubby where you sometimes hit something so hard that you humans worry about your poor little head? I'm so glad you were rescued, and even more glad to you have come out of your shell and turned into a lovable, adorable bumper...oops, I mean Dozer.

Tubby sends lots of head bumpies on your special day as COTD!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Dozer

So many "older" cats are overlooked for adoption, Yippee to Dozer's owner for having an open mind and heart. Dozer certainly deserves Cat of the Day! What a cutie!!

My cats Bob and Doohickey send purrs of congratulations!

Yaaawn!

Dozer, looking at your picture makes me wanna do the same! <Stretching in preparation for yawn> Now look what you made me do!

Congratulations on your day of honor!
    CatFan

Welcome to Pet Talk, Bobadoo!

Dozer, what a precious boy you are and how inspirational your story is! I'm so happy to have met you and to celebrate you as our honored Cat of the Day.

Special lovies to you, sweet Dozer!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Dozer
    I thought you were singing for happiness in your picture. After finding your spcecial forever home, I'm sure you feel like it! Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day today.

Poor fella', it's sure good to see he found a great home. And good to see he came out from under the bed, since there probably wasn't room there for that yawn. Good luck, D.