Thread: Hi Ginger !!

Hi Ginger !!

And what a pretty Gingerbread you are sweetie!! Your name fits you so well. It matches your beautiful coat. We're happy to hear that you've found your forever home and family. It sounds like you're very loved by your human Mom/Dad. You'll be a happy girl when that birthday rolls around. We bet you get lots of chewy bones and tennis balls to play with. Duke and JD can come over and help you celebrate! Congrats on being our Friday DOTD sweetheart!! Please have your loving human give you tons of extra kisses from us. We wish you continued happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi, Ginger-girl! You look so sweet and well-behaved. I hope you love your new home as much as your people seem to love you! I grew up with a Ginger dog, so seeing your name brought back very special memories for me. It's a great name for a great doggie! Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD!

From one ACD (mix) to another, CONGRATS!! on being DOTD.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Gorgeous Ginger!

Our cattle dog, Jasmine, insisted we send you a greeting pronto! So glad to hear that you are now in your "furrever" home!
    Kudo's to both you and the former guardian for going to the SPCA and finding this special girl

We know all about "high energy". It's time for our walk......

Have a grrrrrreat day, Ginger!
    Jasmine's Mom

Congrats on being DOTD today! You are so very beautiful, I could look at you all day long.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Good Morning sweet Gingerbread! Oh, that face could melt the hardest of hearts! What a beautiful girl you are Ginger, inside and out! I'm so happy to hear you found your way to your final forever home sweetcakes, to a family that will cherish you and pamper you, and only you, all the days of your lifeThanks to your family (and your first adopters, too) for going the rescue route and giving such a deserving doggie a second chance at life! It's great to know your first family comes to visit too; you deserve all the love your heart can hold! Congratulations to you beautiful, precious Ginger, DOG OF THE DAY!!! And add another chewie and ball to the toy basket, it's party time! Have a fun day celebrating with your proud family and doggie best buds Duke the Rottweiler and JD the lab mix And oh, please have your Mom give you bunches of extra hugs and kisses for me! WE LOVE GINGER!

Ginger

Ginger, hey cutie, I just love your nickname--GingerBread!
    It sounds like you are living the highlife and your owner just loves you about as much as any one could. How lucky for you to be able to see your original mommy and still feel secure knowing you have a wonderful forever home. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Ginger

You are quite a beautiful girl and your name fits you to a T!!! Happy DOTD to you.
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Hello Ginger,

Well, what a pretty girl.I'm so happy to know you have a wonderful
    forever home & family that love you very much. I love your pretty freckles
    sweetie. Happy congrats on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY.
    Hugs & kisses to you Ginger.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Ginger! Sounds like you and your person were meant to be! Glad you get to play ball and see your friends in the neighborhood and your previous person. It's good to have friends! You deserve to be DOTD for more than just one day!
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.