Thread: I Need advice on my lost cat

Hybrid View

I Need advice on my lost cat

Can someone please give me advice on trying to find my lost cat. My brother was watching him for me and some how got out of the house. He is an indoor cat, front declawed. I so scared he won't come back. I have put his food out, posted banners, called Humane Society, APA, Animal Control. Will he come back? I am just sick over this.

I am so sorry your cat got out. It sounds as if you are doing everything possible to find it. Did it have a collar with your address? Or maybe was the cat microchipped?
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

I'm very sorry about your kitty. Everyone here understands your heartbreak and terror that he won't come back.

There's only two things I could possible add to what you've done already. Where we live, the suburban newspapers let you place lost pet ads for free and they're carried in a network of suburbs.

The other thought is that you need to call to him. Meow to him. Read the story of lost Pete...turned out he wasn't far away and responded to her calls..

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=84457

Good luck to you and your kitty. You have our prayers.

Oh, forgot to add that a co-volunteer put a flyer in a local convenience story and the people who found her cat called her within half an hour!
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

And the Pet Angel Search and Rescue Squads now on the case, and they are very good at finding lost Little Wanderers.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS