Thread: Bentley

Bentley

Bentley, I am not surprised that you are a legend in your neighborhood. You are a marvelous fellow who is both kind and gentle. I say to your parents, just love him every day for as long as you are blessed to have him in your life. Let him know by your actions and your feelings that he will reside in your hearts forever. I went through with my boxer "Duke" what you are going through now and I can tell you from first-hand experience that love will sustain you through the difficult times but for now, celebrate his life and yours together every day.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Bentley!!! What a gorgeous guy you are!! You are definatly a typical dane huh? lap sitting, presents, couches, isnt life rough as a dane?? Just ask my boy You are a very beautiful Harl guy.. congrats on DOTD Mr. stud!!

Hi Bentley!!

Your story has brought tears to our eyes sweetheart. Such a big, beautiful soul you are. You're obviously the love of your family's lives. A gentle giant, so very loved by everyone that meets you. We can't get over how handsome you are in your picture. We hope you have a long life with your family handsome man. Congrats on your big day Bentley!! Please have a rawhide or two to celebrate this happy occasion. Take it easy and don't get too tuckered out. Please please please have Mom give you some celebratory kisses from us. We wish you much happiness for a long time to come!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Oh Bentley,

I so enjoyed reading all about you as Dog of the Day., and you deserve a crown on top of your head.

Great Danes are fasincating dog, and you are a fine example of that breed.
    (call it love at first sight)

Your Dad and Mom will celebrate your distinguished honor no doubt--!!

You are always , "The Dog of the Day" to them

Bentley

It is about time there is a Great Dane for DOTD!!!
    You are a such a handsome guy!! One day I hope to have a Dane too.
    You are such a fine representation of what the breed is all about.
    I see you are also show marked too..have you ever been shown by your parents? What breeder are you from?
    Nothing says love like a kitty purring in you ear

1-1-06 buddy in basket bright

Hi, Bentley! You are a handsome boy! You look so majestic posing in the grass for that photo. I hope you enjoy your special day today and get to have a nice rawhide to celebrate! May you be blessed with good health forever and live a nice, long life. Congrats on DOTD!

Bentley, You are a most gorgeous Dane!!! Congrats on being chosen as DotD! You deserve at least 1 rawhide to celebrate...We all (Me, Blue AND June) wish you a long healthy life and lots of lovin' everyday!
    woof!
    Save a life--adopt a shelter dog!

Bentley

You are a sweetheart!!! I've had the pleasure of seeing your breed up close. You guys and gals are definitely bigger than a breadbox!!! At the time, Mollie, a German Pointer, was still living with me. She was dwarfed by the pair of Great Danes we encountered at the pet store. It was a neat experience for me because until you see a Great Dane in person, you don't realize just how BIG the breed is.

Bentley, enjoy your day!!! I'd love to see you moving about, preparing to be Mom or Dad's little lap dog. I send much love to you and your family; I hope all of you have many years of love, joy, and happiness. Thanks for being our beloved and loving DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    Hey, My big bentley boy !

What a cutie you are ! You sound like a real lover, and I wish your pic had you in a hallaween costume, because I think that would be a site to see ! Congrats on Dog Of The Day !!!
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

Bentley....What a beautiful big baby you are. You sure put a big smile on my face. I think you are so handsome. I am so sorry to hear about your heart.
    I pray that you and your family will make every moment count. I pray that you will have many more happy years together.
    A dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Bentley,

You are certainly a handsome fella and I loved reading about you today.
    You are dearly loved by your people & make a good impression on everyone
    who is lucky enough to meet you sweet boy. Hope you have many more
    good & happy years to share with your family. Congratulations on being
    chosen as our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Big hugs & kisses baby.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Bentley

Bentley, what a beautiful boy you are! I just LOVE Great Danes and you sound like such a sweet, special, gentle giant. I would just love to see you hanging your head out of the car window and I would definitely stop and pat your head. Its so wonderful to read how much your family treasures you. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, beautiful boy you are, Bentley! Oh,how I loved reading all about you and your wonderful life, how completely and unconditionally loved you are You are one gentle giant of a pup, one with a heart even bigger! Legend you are, in your neighborhood, in your family's heart and now on Pet Talk too!!! I know 8 plus years is getting up there in Dane doggie age but I hope and pray with all my might that you and your family know many more years of love and companionship!!! You are the BEST!!! Big hugs and kisses to you beautiful Bentley, our MOST deserving and EXTRA special DOG OF THE DAY!!! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight with your proud family and all of your many fans and friends!!! Dane sized hugs and kisses to you, precious Bentley!!!