Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Tell us something about you!

Tell us something about you!

Tell us something about you, something that we'd normally never guess about you...it doesn't have to be embarrassing or too personal if you don't want.

Liiike...

- I weighed 3 lbs 3 oz when I was born
    - I had an extra bone removed from my foot
    - I played the Tuba in the school marching band
    - I'm terribly afraid of the dark and always tote a dog around with me if I need to get up after everybody's gone to bed
    - I never remember my dreams
    - I still sleep with my blankie
    - I *dislike* little children...especially if they have snotty noses
    - I'm a boy scout
    - I've never had a boyfriend
    - I've never worn make-up...okay, once but thats it
    - I can't stand the noise that a fork (or knife) makes when it touches somebody's teeth (or plate)!
    - If I didn't want to be a Vet so badly I'd be a Coroner
    - I avoid taking any sort of medicine at all costs
    - I can't sleep in a bed where the sheets are all tucked in (like hotels!), I always pull them out first

Okay, thats all I can think of...

Your turn!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Hmm..
    -I also can't sleep in any bed with the sheets tucked in.
    -I'm very afraid of the dark.
    -I'm paranoid of storms or that someone's going to break in and kill me =x.
    -I bite my nails AND toenails ()
    -I have a very bad habit of biting the skin off around my nails.

I guess that's it :P
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Hmmm....something about me????

- I weighed 6lbs 6ozs when born
    - I have Asthma
    -I rarely Dress up
    -I hardly ever wear makeup
    -I live for my animals
    -I have two Kids
    -I was in the army
    -I was born in California
    -I am Very afraid of the dark

okay i think that is enough!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

* I cannot stand the noise of a nail on a blackboard
    * I am afraid in the dark : I will NEVER go outside then....
    * I usually remember my dreams
    * I open my eyes while I am asleep! My hubby says it looks freaky!
    * My big toe is much longer than the second on. Very hard to buy good fitting shoes!!
    * The silliest one: I clapp my hands while asleep! Don't ask me why, lol, as I don't know!
    * I was 12 years old when I dared set fire to a match the very first time. I still hate doing it! So we are cooking electric

there must be more, I need some good thinking now
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Great idea for a thread! Ok, some of mine:

-I weighed 8 lbs. 10 oz. at birth (my poor mother!)

-I also cannot stand the sound of silverware against a plate, or even in a stainless steel sink

-I have a purple birthmark behind my right ear that looks like a purple vein

-I used to be terrified of loud noises until I was about 12 years old

I've never broken a bone or had stitches (*knock on wood*)

I'll have to think up some more!

- I always feel like my hair and nails grow way too fast.
    - I tend to say lots of things I shouldn't say, and regret later.
    - I'm terribly scared of spiders. When I was little, I woke up one morning, and there was a spider on my pillow! After that day, I cannot even see them.
    - I love ants! I think they are the cutest little insects, and I could spend hours looking at them while the are working
    - I wear glasses. You've never seen them with them on pics cause I wear contact lenses most of the time.
    - I always have the same nightmare: my house's door is opened and Anita runs away... That is one of my biggest fears, actually.
    - I'm known for having really good marks at school, but don't study too much at all (I always study the night before tests)
    - I LOVE travelling.
    - I love the smell of burned matches and candles.
    - I love photography, and I'm hoping to go to photography classes soon.
    - I love food. It's not that I love just eating, what I love is to always try new things (I LOVE sushi)
    - I absolutely hate going to supermarkets.

I'll add more things as I think of them...
    Last edited by Anita Cholaine; 08-09-2006 at 04:26 PM.
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Quote Originally Posted by Maya & Inka's mommy
    * The silliest one: I clapp my hands while asleep! Don't ask me why, lol, as I don't know!
    ROFLMAO!!!! badly!!!! and I by all means sympathize , I talk, laugh, even talk back while asleep LOL (this just reminded me of a thing with my sister, she also talks but one time she strted ripping paper and throwing it out at me screaming " the petals, the petals"........*ok tummy hurts now*

i´ll think some of my own on another post
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

great idea for a thread

-I am a christan
    -I am bi-polar and also have ADHD
    -I dislike kids and will never have them
    -I have never had a boyfriend and don't ever want one
    -Betta fish and Cats are my favorite animals
    -I am scared of ovens
    -I hate the feel of sheets and alwas sleep on blackets
    -I was born on my mom's birthday
    -I love to read and write
    -I get upset easily
    -I have wanted a teddy bear hamster for years but never have gotten one
    -I am not good with people and am a loner
    -I get along with animals better then people
    -I am 6'0 tall and have been tall all my life
    Last edited by Zippy; 08-09-2006 at 01:17 PM. Reason: added a few things
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Wow, interesting thread, I love reading about people.

Some things about me...

-I'm also a little afraid of the dark, mostly because you used to be able to hear mountain lions "roaring" after dark, I always hold one of the dogs if I forget to do something and have to go outside.

- I have two birthmarks, my own, and my twin sisters.

- I have had 5 or 6 surgeries *can't remember* many many x-rays, 2 mri's, and 3 ekgs (i think that is what they are called)

- Even though I have had plenty of surgeries and problems, I think I've taken a total of ONE perscription pain pill that the doctor gave me. I try my best to stay away from "un-natural medications."

-When playing a sport or doing something by myself in front of people, I always feel pressured to be good/the best, and freak out sometimes *example: like passing the ball at a dumb time, stopping dead in my tracks for no apparent reason*

- I had an anxiety attack during a basketball game...very scary

- I walked on a shattered ankle for over a year before the stupid doctors could figure out what was wrong..

- I am obsessed with smelling candles in the store, but I have none in my room

- I love little kids, especially kids with physical/mental problems, but older people with mental problems scare me

- My dad told me the whole time I was growing up I was adopted...though I'm really not

-I rarely eat breakfast except for those few days that I have to get up before 7

-I have recently became obsessed with water, I always have a water with me and some in the fridge.
    Last edited by Toby's my baby; 08-09-2006 at 06:37 PM.
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

- I'm a vegetarian.
    - I am allergic to perfumes, candles, deodorants, etc. and get migraines when I smell them. I have to hold my breath around those aisles in the stores.
    - I let people walk all over me for most things, but when it comes to animals (and a few other things), I stand up for what I believe in.
    - I eat breakfast almost every morning. I am starving when I wake up!
    - I eat a lot of small meals throughout the day. I went on a diet a few years ago and ever since I haven't been able to gorge like I used to (probably a good thing).
    - I love to bake and cook, and will be majoring in culinary in college.
    - I love photography.
    - I am an optimist in every sense of the word. I almost always focus on the good in everything.
    - I have very few friends because I believe in quality not quantity.

Very cool thread, and I love reading it. I got plenty so here we go.

-I have a heart condition, and I have to go to the hospital once a year to get a check-up, but alot of my friends don't know because I HATE talking about it and then they'll probably give me a pity party(WHICH I CAN'T STAND). I had Open Heart Surgery and I'm going to the hospital this month...

-I don't want to get married, and don't want to have kids, but I would like to adopt a child.

-I have had twenty-six stitches thanks to my Open Heart Surgery.

-I am very afraid of the dark and when I'm up very high and I look down I get all nervous and I bug the person I am with to go down.

-I am 25% Irish but I don't look it at all. People say I have the map of Italy on my face.

-I was born in Staten Island.

-I sleep under my comforter every night, even in the summer. I don't know why, but it makes me feel safer.

-I hate my room color and my mom just changed it last year.

-I want to work with big cats when I grow up.

-I LOVE roller coasters.

- I love the smell of gasoline lol.
    Last edited by Alysser; 08-09-2006 at 03:01 PM.

I am also afraid of the dark.

I sleep at nights with a fan going summer and winter, to drown out other noises so i actually can get some sleep, have a sleep disorder so don't sleep too well most nights.

I have a fear of heights, and am social phobic, I have fibromyalgia.

I love to play practical jokes, harmless ones and sure don't mind them being played back on me.

I love entering competitions but only online or by radio, no face to face ones, and i am pretty darn lucky and have had some awesome wins.

I love to sing and dance but usually only in the privacy of my own home, too shy otherwise.

Cannot think of much else really.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I've found this a very interesting thread to read even though, I must admit, I didn't think it would be. So, my turn:

I love total silence, even need silence for periods of time.

I'm a reader. If I don't have a book to read, then I'll read cereal packets, condiment bottles, phone book, whatever.

I used to love taking the family dog for a walk in my teens and twenties in total countryside darkness, as long as there was a moon of course.

I've overcome my fear of heights, modified my fear of rodents, but I'm still very claustrophobic. I get anxious if I'm confined by circumstances, I find even that claustrophobic.

I love boats and sailing but can't swim since I'm terrified of being in water; I just stop breathing and black out.

I love food. I don't eat much, I don't gorge myself, I just love the taste of all kinds of food. I'm inclined to say "Hmmmmmm" out loud, eyes closed, when I'm tasting something good, even in public.

I've been vegetarian for nearly 20 years and eat only tiny amounts of dairy.

I'm a creature of total constrasts. I'm capable of sacrificing comforts and even essentials to do something I've decided needs doing. And I'm capable of very hard physical work. I'm also a hedonist who loves luxury and laziness, revels in just lying on a sofa for hours with the late afternoon sun shining across me, surrounded by cats and with a mug of tea and some good chocolate. I always, but always, take time out to smell the roses, and the sweet peas, and the honeysuckle, and the mock orange, etc. etc.

I am far more likely to be patient with animals who are sick or needy than I am with people.

I have a passion for earrings though all other kinds of jewellery annoy me. I even decided not to have a wedding ring.

- I am the youngest child, with three older brothers

- I have Emetophobia, or the fear of vomiting

- I eat MANY times a day and am always hungry.

- I am taller than my mom

- I get annoyed easily, well kind of.

- I am obsessed with Pirates of the Caribbean (lol)

- I have a slight stigmatism.

- I have never bitten my nails.

- I can't skip a meal, or go too long without food. ( my brothers tease me saying I have worms because I eat constantly, but don't gain much weight)

- I don't really like dresses, or dressiness. ( if that's a word )

- I can't swallow pills

I have to think for some more
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.

• I have my black belt in Karate
    • I have strange obbsessions over things like Narnia, cookie dough, grammer, Disney, and Twizlers.
    • I remember 99% of my dreams by morning
    • I like the smell of fuel!!
    • I went to elementary school 'till 4th grade, was homeschooled for three years, now I'm going back.
    • I used to H-A-T-E cats.
    • When I was 4 I thought I was a ninja.
    • I'm catholic.
    • I want to be an Author/writer.
    • I love singing, but I hate my voice.
    • I've never seen the disney movie, Pocahontes (Sp?)
    • I hate shoes with arches?! But I'm not flat-footed.
    • I've never had a full-grown dog under 50 pounds.
    • I hate fishing.

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!