Thread: Calling Sammy101....

Calling Sammy101....

Hi Sammy101...I posted the other day because when I saw your Kodie, I thought I was looking at my pup Bower. The resemblence is uncanny! Well anyhow, I was wondering what Kodie is...or mixed with. Ours was listed as boxer and shepard mix....our two pups have a lot of the same qualities and features so I just wondered......

thanks for taking a notice of Kodie!When we 1st adopted him,he was listed as a labrador and bloodhound mix. We've had plenty of comments asking if he was a rottweiler. We think he has those 3 breeds in him,Bloodhound and lab for sure. He probably has a few others.

wow-I still can't believe how much they look alike...When we first got Bower they said he was a boxer mix and we thought he was mixed with lab but he has a lot of black so we assumed maybe shepard...I have always said his paws look alot like rotties and his face is black also...I guess we won't ever know but when I get a more recent pic of him I will post it with your Kodie-it's hard to tell the difference I swear! The only noticable difference is Kodie's nose is a bit longer but the lips are the same....well everything looks the same...pretty strange but quite interesting-thanks for replying to me

Bower at 10 weeks

Today I took him out for his morning walk and lately he has acted quite houndish (which people say he looks like but I didn't think so); he walks with his nose to the ground and sniffs the entire time-he's got some kind of something in him anyhow...

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    Those two do look very alike.

We should make this thread a " look alike thread". Jen and Sadie would make the cut.
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

Hey that is a great post idea....I am going to have some pics of Bower developed in a day or so, so we will definately have to do that...and let me say that baby pic of Bower does no justice...he looked so sweet now he's just a normal 60lb terror but we love him....can't wait to start a new look a like post!!!!