Thread: Bannik - quite like our cat

Bannik - quite like our cat

Nice to see Bannik as the cat of the day.
    I might have his sister with me.

Our Tiffany is originally from Singapore and now lives happily
    in Phuhet, Thailand.

She also has no tail. Has the same texture etc.

Very lovely one. She is afraid of the birds and chiken which run around the house. Then again. When a stray dog tries to come close to our house.. Tiffany is on the way to take care of the situation. Our little hero

We got her as one night she just walked in with us. From that day on she has been a part of the family. We did not choose her, she did it so to us

Tiffany
    and
    Tiffany at Phuket

-oilinki

Bannik

Bannik,
    What a pretty kitty you are and that's no TAIL. ;-) I'm glad you have so much fun with your family. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

The Found Cats all think the Bannik is one Big Cool Cat, and has so much purrsonality ,and is so happy that he is part of your family.
    We didnt even notice until we read his story that he has no tail.
    And the Found Cats all send the Heartiest of MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOWWSSSS To Bodacious Bannik COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Bannik

Bannik, what a sweet picture of you sleeping there on the bed! I'm so happy that you are there to keep your mommy company so far away from her family....and I can tell that she loves you very much! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Bannik

I also didn't notice the lack of a tail on you, Bannik; your story was so good that a small thing like a lack of tail went completely unnoticed! Enjoy your day!
    Barbara

Hi there gorgeous! I was so taken with your Mom's touching tribute to her best bud! Nothing like a beautiful bundle of furry love to comfort and help a human through those challenging times! How blessed is she to have you in her life, Bannik! And I have to agree, your markings are stunning and your taillessness, adorable! Congratulations on your induction into the Cat of the Day Hall of Fame, sweet baby girl! Hope you and your proud Mom are enjoying an extra special day! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Bannik!

Oh, Bannik, what a lovely boy you are, sleeping so soundly and sweetly. Your markings are beautiful!

What a wonderful companion you are to your purrent; nothing like a warm, furry body to keep one company and snuggle up with!

Looks like you're the boss and proud of it!!

Have a wonderful day today and celebrate your catliness by taking an extra nap and getting lots of scritches and treats!

Congratulations, beautiful Bannik!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Blog Entries

Bannik!!

You are a looker! The only difference between you and me is I have a tail. Photo of me, below:

Have a great day today as Cat of the Day. You are one cool cat Live long & prosper, always loved, cherished and well-cared for by your purr~sons. That is what every pet deserves.

Purrs to you, Bannik from me and my little brother, FELIX who is one. He joined our family on August 1st 2006. Our purr~ents are thrilled but I am not too sure yet...he is still a kitten and sometimes disses me!

Here is FELIX [photo by our Auntie Myra, taken a few days before Felix was ready to come home]. Our purr~ents find him soooooooooooo cute!

FELIX sends his catgratulations to you too, Bannik. This is his first time posting with me in PT Forum.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore