Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fitness Fridays #6: When you expect success, your mind focuses on success.

Someone please slap me! I need help. I am going through so much stress, and food is like a drug for me. It heals me and is like a bandage for me. I just can't stop snacking, and their not healthy snacks. I really want to loose the weight but I just need the stress to stop. I watch all the losing weight commercials and they make it seem so easy. Once you get going does it get easier? Sorry.
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Wow Christa, you look GREAT!!

I'm not doing so good today...I had 4 pieces of pizza today...

...I went the the dentist today though, and he said my teeth looked WONDERFUL, which adds up to I must be eatting better.

I also went the the doctor to have a Physical, and I weighed in at 123, and 5'4" tall... The nurse said I am in great shape, and would kill for my body... *secretly gleams inside* I guess I'm doing something right!!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Wow Christa, Your before and after pictures are inspiring.
    I still haven't taken the before picture even though I am continuing to lose weight. I have lost about 12 lbs. and hope to lose more. I have been struggling this past week but have kicked myself in the butt to do better.
    You look great.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatcoatluver
    Someone please slap me! I need help. I am going through so much stress, and food is like a drug for me. It heals me and is like a bandage for me. I just can't stop snacking, and their not healthy snacks. I really want to loose the weight but I just need the stress to stop. I watch all the losing weight commercials and they make it seem so easy. Once you get going does it get easier? Sorry.

I too use food to *medicate* myself, also to help me sleep. Once you get over the carb addiction, it does get easier. For me, it takes four days or so. But if you cheat, you have to start all over again. I ran across two candy bars that I didn't know were in the house, and I've eaten them both. The good part is that I didn't eat them both on the same day. I've gained back the pound I lost last week, but I think now that the candy bars and cookies are out of the house, I'll be okay. We go shopping tonight. I'll have to ask my husband to monitor what gets put in the shopping cart.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Hey guys!!! Thanks for the compliments but I was hoping that more of you would post before & after pics. I know that we've done it before in . . .

THIS THREAD . . .

Just in case you wanna see . . .
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

Thanks for keeping us all on track Christa.....

I am doing pretty well so far - have lost another 15 lbs since June, for a total loss so far of 23 lbs, so I have 27 lbs to go to get to my goal weight of 132lbs!!!

All my size 16's have now been packed away, and my size 14's are hanging down around my backside (NOT a very flattering look - if makes me look like I have a huge dirty diaper on LOL).

My Harley Davidson hipsters (which I could only close 2 buttons in June) - now fit better than they did when I fisrt bought them, and will SOON be too big!!!

I am REALLY treating myself this week - I have a horrible keloid scar across my belly button from my surgery last year - this Wednesday I have an appointment with a Plastic Surgeon to revise the scar and re-stitch the incision to get rid of the UGLY scar! When it's all healed up, I'm getting my belly button peirced!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.