Thread: Maverick

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.

Maverick

Hey Maverick !

I hope you're enjoying the weather, because it's just great for swimming. You sure are hansome, And it sounds as if you're a joy to be around ! Hope your mommy spoils you today ! Congrats on a well earned Dog Of The Day !!!!
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

Hi Maverick!!

You look absolutely adorable in your life jacket, sailing the seas, Maverick!! What a handsome big boy you are. We would love to bury our faces in that curly, soft coat. Please have Mom give you some kisses from us to celebrate being our DOTD!! We think belly scratches are the best thing since sliced bread We can't get enough of them in our house either. Congrats on your big day sweetheart!! We hope you have lots and lots of fun and adventure today. Happiness to all of you always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Hot, Sunny, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Maverick, what a handsome Airedale you are. I love you life jacket..What an active boy That's so great that you and your family go hiking alot, Maverick it reallly looks like you know how to have fun. I hope you go swimming today and have a great day, you deserve being the DOTD!

Hi, Maverick! You are very handsome posing for the picture on that boat. What a great life you have! You look so happy! Enjoy your special day today. Congrats on DOTD!

Maverick...You are a cutie. I love your little life jacket. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are. Have a wonderful day.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Howdy Marerick,

I love Airedales. Such a dignified , almost noble look about them. You
    certainly are that & very handsome too. Many happy congratulations on
    your special day of honor as our DOG OF THE DAY. Big hugs sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Ahoy Matey!!! Awww, how adorable you look, decked out in your water gear ready to hit the open seas! You're my kind of guy Maverick, loving the water, the mountains, camping as you do! Wow, what a life! And as has been said, this is YOUR time of year so pack in lots of fun adventure time while the weather lasts. Then again, I'm thinking with winter comes lots of extra cuddle and snuggle time...and SNOW! Congratulations to you handsome, life loving, precious Maverick, DOG OF THE DAY! Hope you're out with your family today, having a blast! Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart!