View Poll Results: If your dog were a human, what would be its job?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vet/Doctor

0 0%
  • Artist

3 6.52%
  • teacher

2 4.35%
  • buisness woman/man

2 4.35%
  • athlete

14 30.43%
  • swimmer (this may tie into athlete, but oh well)

4 8.70%
  • pshychiatrist (my dog always listens to my sorrows) lol.

4 8.70%
  • travel agent/travel guide

1 2.17%
  • unemployed

6 13.04%
  • other

10 21.74%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If your dog were a human, what'd be it's job???

Originally posted by aly

Tobi would be a professional wrestler
    He would be in the "micro weight" level, wouldn't he Aly, I think I missed out on a previous thread...is Tobi your new 3rd dog? Or are you just fostering him?

Graham would be a nurse. He's so tender and caring, he's calm, gentle, and he's so kind. He's also pleanty smart enough to make it through the schooling.

I have a hard time deciding what Kersey would be. She would make a great psychiatrist, except that she'd want to sit on the lap of her patients, rather in a chair NEXT to them! She just can't get close enough. She'd make a great comedian, but she'd want to greet each and every of her fans in the audience.

I think Kersey would double as a professional cuddle provider and an olympic athlete, more specificly, an olympic jumper

She's my cuddlejumper Graham is my healerboy.
    Last edited by AdoreMyDogs; 05-23-2002 at 09:03 PM.

Anna and Rosie would be althetes, definitely. They both are runners and very active! - Rachel
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

those are all great jobs, keep em coming and and keep replying,I love hearing about all these jobs!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Sandy is my puppy, she is my baby and will always be, she is the cutest lab in the world, but the best thing about her is she's mine.

Thats right, keep the votes rolling, and Im so glad I created this thread, I love hearing about all the different jobs, too!!!!!!!
    I LOVE LABS, AND ALL DOGS,

Christina

Netherlands (where I'm from) & Germany (where I live)
    Cookie would be a part-time swimmer, or more actually 'jumping onto the water with my belly first and making huge splashes of water that gives mom a shower, climbing up the shore again and jumping again'. She does this for about one hour.
    After that we go home again by bike (she runs with a springer attached to her harnass).

When home, she sleeps for the next 6 hours or so, but always near me. That's when she's out of work and incredibly lazy.

When in the mood, she could also go for the model jobs of course. She knows she's good looking

We decided that Belle and Blue would be bouncers, Mama would be a translater, and Prince would be Mighty Mouse!
    My pets are usually pleased with what I do, because they are not inflected with the concept of what I SHOULD be doing. My time is owned by: Missie,Thor, and Trinity!

I have re-thought Cincy..I think maybe she would be an excavater for a construction crew...she sure does love to dig...or of someone could tame her talents, she could be an archeologist

Not very ambitious labrador

What a great idea for a poll!
    Unfortunately, the job that I KNOW my labrador would have was not on the list. It's not a very ambitious job either but I know he would refuse every promotion offer! He would be a GREAT DISHWASHER! HA HAHA! I bet there would be labs all over fighting for those jobs if only us humans would let them!
    [img]http://dogoftheday.com/archive
    /2000/July/16.html[/img]

Sophie

My yellow Lab Sophie would be a model as she already has long legs and has been told she is sexy lol.
    Clare

Well, I have to say that Roxey would be a great track runner in the olympics! I bet she'd even get a medal!!!!LOL!
    Angus, I like the job eeyore came up with, he'd be a great dishwasher with that big tongue of his! He cleans up plates Lickity-Split!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

How fun! I think Bandit would be unemployed. He is too lazy. Actually he sleeps most of the time and gets this boast of energy, play for about 20 minutes then he goes back to sleep. Feed me, play with me when I want you to, cuddle with me when I desire, let me sleep the rest of the time. I take the umemployment thing back. He would be extremely wealthy (money inherited, not through work) with servants (my daughter and me) to cater to his every whim!

Ive heard "unemployed" a lot, lol
    Sandy is my puppy, she is my baby and will always be, she is the cutest lab in the world, but the best thing about her is she's mine.

this is just THE BEST thread, keep on replying!

a business woman.. cause she's the boss and she (thinks ) she's always right@!

I DON'T HAVE A DOG!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky