Thread: Hi all!

Hi all!

Hi all. I just found this place while searching for a news story. I'm so glad I did! This place looks great!

While I love cats and dogs both, that is not what I have. hehe I have a Southern Flying Squirrel. Two of them, actually. One is named Tajar and one is named Face Hugger. They live together in a large cage. The female, though, likes to spend the evenings out of the cage playing and can get into trouble if she's not watched close (actually she tends to get into more trouble if she knows I'm watching)

Face Hugger, though, doesn't like people much, so he stays in the cage (He escaped once and it took us 2 hours to catch him.)

Below are some pictures of Tajar. She's such a camera ham (not to mention a food stealer)

This is Tajar stealing my Sweet Potatoes. (For any that wonder, yah I eat after her all the time. They are really clean little animals)

She makes a nice dishwasher too...

And here is one taken yesterday. Flying Squirrels are nocturnal so it's easier to clean their cage during the day time. She wasn't happy about being woke up, though.

"Just because I have a flying squirrel, it doesn't mean I'm nuts! I have a flying squirrel BECAUSE I'm nuts!"

Welcome to PT.I love your pets.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    Welcome to PT !! Wow, I don't think we have many flying squerills ( sp? ) on PT ...
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

Welcome to PT!
    Your flying squirrels are just too cute! My friend once raised some flying squirrels a few years ago, but they were released back into the wild when old enough.
    Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Welcome to PT!

Wow you have flying squrels lucky.

Do they only come out at night like sugar glyders?

Do you need a liscence and are they sold In canada?

Sorry for all the questions lol.