Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Terrific Tools!!!!

The Terrific Tools!!!!

Hello sweetie!!!! I cannot recall our COTD being an ORANGE female!!!! But what a beauty you are! I cannot even begin to image what you must have looked like when you came a callin' to be rescued!! You have a forever home where you are so loved!!! Sending you a BIG tummy rub and kiss on your special day, HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Hello Tools! What an odd name, I've never heard a cat called that before, I love unusual names for moggies. You really look happy laying on your back asking for belly rubs in your picture!
    Happy Cat Of The Day Tools!

Hi Tools! Would you just look at that adorable tummy looking for rubs!!! What a sweetie you are. You picked the right house to cry outside on that fateful night, clever girl that you are.

I hope that your day today is everything that you could wish it to be, and you never forget the day that you received the ultimate cat-honour of being Cat of the Day!!

Tools

After a horrible beginning, it looks like you found the perfect home! Have a lovely life with your special family!
    Barbara

You are a smart thing, Tools, choosing the perfect window !!! I bet your humans love you to pieces, you look so adorable! And when you expose your fluffy tummy like this, I know that no human being can resist to give you a belly-rub!!
    * RUB * * RUB * * RUB *
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

It's Tool(s) Time!

What a cute name for a sweet baby! You sure cleaned up nice. Here's a belly scritch for you. *scritch**scritch**scritch*.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Oh Tools! What an ADORABLE girl you are! I would just love to put my face on that fluffy tummy of yours and run my motor, like I do with my P. K. Knickers. Fluffy kitty tummies are purrfect for that!

You knew exactly where to find you meowmie that cold night, didn't you? And now you have a fabulous furrever home!

May you get many many tummy rubs and lots of loving today, on your very special COTD!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Tools, you look like an adorable fluff bomb! So squeezably soft! Congrats on being chosen COTD!

Tools may be a odd nmae for a Cat, but its obvious that Tools has the Tools to make his Guardians very happy, and is such a Sweet Jolly Orange and White Wonder.
    The Found Cats all send Terrific Tools a Tremendous MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW for Tools, Our New COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I figure you got your name because you were covered oil - and must have been around some tools to get that way!

How BEAUTIFUL and happy you look! Congrats on finding your fur-and-skin family, and your furrever home!

HUGS AND *RUB* *RUB* *RUB*
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Tools

Tools,
    What a pretty kitty you are and such a cute name! I rescued a kitty last winter, who had grease on her but thankfully not that much. I'm glad you found such a nice home and fit in so well. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Those eyes

What beautiful copper eyes!!
    amdla
    amdla

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    OMG! Tools! What a gorgeous orangie gal you are and I know you know you're extra special just because you ARE an orangie gal! Laying like that in your centerfold spread just begs for a belly schmoozle - it looks SO soft! And those curly paws! <swoon> I can't resist! You are just plain GORGEOUS! Enjoy your special day as our COTD!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Oh Tools...you my dear are "da bomb!!!" Wow, what a fetching feline you are and that pose, irresistible! Hard to imagine you wanting Tools, homeless, helpless, hungry and covered in oil! You had a rough start in life Tools but baby, just look at you now! Kudos to your Mom for opening up her home and heart to such a deserving creature. How well her kindness and caring been rewarded! Congratulations to you on your well earned day of honor, Tools! Enjoy your day celeb and each and every moment of your wonderful life! Yay Tools, CAT OF THE DAY! Belly rubs, hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart and all of your furry siblings!

Could you look any more adorable? or comfy for that matter!!!

Sounds like you found the purr-fect home for yourself.

I love that picture of you!!! ♥♥♥ It sure makes me grin.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~