Thread: Overdraft

Overdraft

Oh Overdraft, you weren't just bragging, you truly are a beautiful pony!! I loved reading about how you make your owner chase you around

Congrats on being Pet Of The Day, I hope you have a wonderful day with lots of love and carrots

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

Overdraft - you are indeed an incredibly handsome boy. WOW Congrats beauty on being our POTD.

What a neat fellow you are, Overdraft! And a happy one too!! I can just imagine you running full speed ahead, and then collapsing into a heap to get some rest! LOL!!!! What a fun guy you are!!!

Congratulations to you and Heather!! You're the Pet of the Day!

It must be pure joy to play with you every day, Overdraft!

How I would love to see you run in the fields with your buddies.

Congratulations - TODAY IS YOUR DAY! (A FEW MORE CARROTS IN THE POCKETS, PLEASE)!

Overdraft, what a handsome boy you are and the photos of you and Heather are just wonderful. It sounds like you have a wonderful life there with Heather and your two pals. Congratulations dear, sweet Overdraft, our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure there will be extra carrots for you on your Very Special Day.
    Jackie

Hi Overdraft! What a lucky girl Heather is, having such an incredibly handsome, playful, "young at heart" pony pal to share her days with! What fun you must have with Heather, Tat and Jaye, racing through fields and meadows, kicking up your heels, then a snack or two and a power nap! Now that's living!! Congratulations to you stunning Overdraft, Pet of the Day! You are simply magnificent in every way!! (And you don't look a day over 6!!) Yay, Overdraft!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~