Thread: Sweet Fudge

Sweet Fudge

What a sweetie you are Fudge!! Thank you for cheering up your humans so well! You simply deserved to be chosen as Dog of hte day!! Be sure to get lots of yummie doggie treats!

ps. I love your yellow sweater!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Hi Fudge!!

Awwwww!!!! Hi there sweetheart!! You look so cute in your little yellow shirt. How could anyone have neglected you? We have no idea but we're so happy you were rescued and are now living a great life. We would love to bury our faces in that fluffy coat and give you tons of kisses. What a wonderful companion you are to your human. We're so glad to hear how both of your lives have been enriched by each other. Congratulations on your big day sweet boy. We hope you have a fun day, celebrating all day and night!! Please have your loving human give you lots of extra kisses from us and we wish you a long and happy life together!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi Fudge...Look how pretty you are. I bet you do make your owner very happy. I am so glad that they came to your rescue. Congratulations on DOTD.
    You deserve it. Fudge, I hope you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Fudge

What an adorable face!!! No one could help but fall in love with you!!! I'm so glad you and your family have found each other. You are just toooo cute. Happy DOTD to you and your family!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Fudge, I'd love to take a bite out of you! You're the sweetest & lovable Fudge I've ever seen! Hugs & kisses on your cute little cheek.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Hello dear Fudge, what a darling face you have, and you're so well dressed too. Seems like you and mommy were just meant to bring love and happiness to each other. Lots of hugs and treats for you today sweet boy. Congratulations on being our Sunday DOTD.

Hello Fudge,

Well, you are the cutest little pup sweetie.I also love your shirt, it's very
    becoming. After reading your story, I believe you & your person were
    meant for each other. A perfect pair of friends.Happy congrats going out
    to you as our very deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I am so happy for you and Fudge!!! And I am glad you found each other and he brings you so much joy!!!

Hi there sweet as can be Fudge!!! I broke out in the biggest smile when I clicked on your photo and after reading your human's loving tribute to her best bud, my heart melted! What a blessing you have been, bringing your person such joy, comfort and inspiration!!! And you dear one...you found your forever home, your forever family; a pefect match, one heavenly match! Our pups add so much to our lives, on so many levels and well, you're living proof of that! What an inspiration you have been, what good deeds have been born from your unconditional love! You are my hero, precious Fudge! Keep up the good work my man, just being YOU! Hugs and kisses and heartfelt congrats to you and your family on your special day! I know today, and every day you're being treated like the "king" that you are! Yay Fudge, DOG OF THE DAY!!! Long and happy life to you, precious one!

Hi, Fudge! I hope you had a great day yesterday to celebrate your special DOTD! Your story is wonderful with a great happy ending! I'm glad you brought so much love into your home that you inspired your human to do something wonderful for other doggies in need! Kisses and hugs to you!