Thread: Hi Shadow !!

Hi Shadow !!

Goodness Gracious!! A Peibrador!! You're just too cute with that glossy black coat and giant ears sweetie!! We can see why you bring a smile to your loving family's faces everytime they're around you. The kitty loves you too huh? What's not to love? We would love to see you in action and we hope Mom will join Pet Talk so we can see more pictures of you. Please tell Mom to give you tons of extra kisses from us today. Congratulations and happiness to all of you always, Shadow!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Hot, Sunny, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Shadow

You sure are a handsome, young lad. I see that you and your pal, the cat, entertain family and friends by playing 'WWF In The House'. Since you also dance, I suspect that you can do a pretty mean version of, the soft shoe number, 'Me And My Shadow'. Happy DOTD to you and your family.
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Shadow

Shadow, what big ears you have....all the better to hear your mommy say 'I love you!' I guess. You certainly are a unique looking boy, and very cute with that sharpei wrinkle on your forehead. I would love to give you a big high five and see you dance on your special day. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Hello Shadow,

I'm so glad to meet you today. Look at that shiny coat and bright, pretty
    eyes you have sweetheart. I'm very glad to know you have a wonderful
    family that can see how smart you are and how much joy you are willing
    to share with your lucky family. Big congratulations and best wishes for you
    on your special day as our DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Shadow! You are one handsome-looking pup! I bet you get lots of compliments when you go for walks. Enjoy your special day today. Congrats on DOTD!

Oh Shadow, what a pretty shiny coat you have; I love that deep blueblack color. Sounds like you have a lot of fun with your loving family. I wish I could see you dance, it must be quite a sight. Have fun on your special day. Wishing you lots of hugs and treats. Congratulations on DOTD.

Oh what a gorgeous guy you are, Shadow! It's been a long, tiring day but seeing your sweet self on my screen tonight, pure joy! What an awesome blend of two of my fave breeds!!! Love your handle, Peibrador; how cool is that! Now back to you That's one most impressive repertoire of tricks you've mastered, Shadow! I'd love to take a turn on the dance floor with you, cutie pup! Talent, smarts, looks and heart...you're got it all going on, adorable Shadow and your family, truly blessed to have you in their lives! Hope you're enjoying a happy, fun filled day "top dog" day with your kitty pal and proud humans, sweetheart! What an extra special and most deserving Dog of the Day you are! BIG hugs and kisses to you dear Shadow from me and mine!

Hi Shadow

Well, Shadow, at least you can say that there aren't alot of dogs like you.
    Beautiful shiny black coat.
    dogcatmomma