Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Professor Plum......

Professor Plum......

What a doll-baby you are.......i can feel you are being loved in every line of poetry here.....a beautiful picture of you too.....i just love those tabbies......Congratulations to the cat of the day.....

Thanks to PCB!

The Great Professor

Prof. Plum, you are a polydactyl kitty with all those "fingers"; I used to have a tabby just like you. Enjoy your special day!
    Barbara

Professor Plum

Now that boy has Cat-titude!!!! He is definitely in the "club"!
    ---That's "Miss" Stir Flippytale!

Hi Professor Plum! It's fortunate that I did not meet you, because I am in love already and I would steal you to your favorite hooman

Look at that kissable face! The photographer did not kiss you, Pr Plum?

You have the same markings as my boy Peppito (by the way, my boy is also big boned). I did not know this was called Mackerel Tabby

Happy COTD, sweetie. I hope you have an enormous can of tuna today that you can fall in love with

Professor Plum(p), I like your name, your photo and your story too! Congrats on being chosen COTD!

Professor Plum

Professor Plum,
    What a handsome kitty you are, definitely model material! You sound like such a special guy and I LOL over your name, as well as the comical way your human wrote your story. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

you sure are a handsome boy Prof.!! I'll bet that sitting in that window you see a lot more than chatting Asians! Congratulations on being COTD and be sure to get yourself an extra can of tuna for the occasion along with extra strokes and pets big boy!

Purrs to Prof Plum

Wow What a name!
    Your human did a fabulous job telling us all about you. Good job-
    I LOVE tabby's like you and our kiity shares your love of tuna and looking out
    the window at the world.

You are very photogenic and we hope you make it in a cat magazine some day

Congratulations for being the COTD---we send you meows from the feline trio:
    Pearl Keiko & June
    Jasmine's Mom

A Professor Cat!
    I bet that you make a lot more sense in your Cat way, taht a lot of these clowns who call themselves professors.
    You must be a wise and learned Cat, to be such a scholar of your Guardians, and must be a joy to be with.
    The Found Cats all send an academic MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Professor Plum COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Professer Plum did it with a catnip pipe in the study! What a handsome boy you are!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

What a sweet looking cat and what a great photo. I had a cat, Naomi, a female who looked like you but she was never plump. She was a great cat and lived to be over 18 years. I live in Manhattan, too.

Professor Plum what a handsome fellow you are for sure!

Wouldn't I love to put a kiss right on your head between your ears!!! ♥♥♥

Your wonderful picture sure made me smile!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What an entertaining biography you have shared with us, Professor Plum! You sound like a very much loved and wonderful companion, handsome fellow, and I wish you a superlative day celebrating your deserved honour as our dapper COTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Professor Plum

Professor Plum, what a gorgeous boy you are! I just love that look you're giving--like you've got lots of attitude and we just better pay attention to you! Its very obvious that your mommy adores you and all your little quirks. You are very lucky to be in such a wonderful home. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Greetings Professor Plum!!! I must say, you make one stunning model! What a gorgeous shot of you, very professional and I couldn't help noticing your eyes match your bed! Yes, a most entertaining and poetic tribute to pure "poetry in motion, I must say! Can't help smiling at the "Clue" reference, but along with your other monikers, how about Professor Precious!? Hope you're enjoying a fab, fun filled "top cat" day Professor Plum, checking up on the workers across the alleyway, patrolling the hallways and having a good snuggle on that stovetop! (Good thing your human doesn't cook! ) Hugs and kisses to you dear, adorable Professor Plum and big congrats on your much deserved Cat of the Day kudos!