Thread: New too

Hybrid View

New too

Good Morning to all,
    I am new to this wonderful message board. I go to pet of the day every morning to get my cup of cuteness and joy. Mornings must be started this way. My daughter and I are animal lovers. My niece just became a vet but she is in another state, pity because I have a house full of furry, fluffy, faces. No animal should ever be without love. I enjoy going to pet stores and zoos, anywhere that animals are with my daughter. She and her boyfriend have so many pets together. Rats, mice, hammies, piggies, even a tarantula named Scarlet. Sorry Scarlet but I don't think your cute. I have a bunny name Benny and Boscoe the Maine Coon. I live close to Cleveland Ohio. Have a good day everyone. Remember a house without pets is not a home.

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Welcome to Pet Talk. I'm Georgia, a short red head in San Francisco who's owned by two cats. Mitzi, the oh-so-round and beautiful calico-tortie and Mishi - my fluffy, orange goofy main goon, er, um I mean Maine Coon Links to our photoalbums are in my signature. I know, I know, I NEED to upload some new pics .... just been lazy. They're in the camera! Realy, they are

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Welcome to PT.I am Nikki.I am owned by two cats and 3 betta fish.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010