Thread: Abby

Abby

Abby...What a beautiful baby you are. I bet you are a joy to have around.
    I think that you will make a wonderful therapy dog. You can make me smile just looking at you on my computer. I would love to brush your hair. It is so pretty. Have a wonderful life Abby.
    LHCamry

Abby

What a beautiful girl you are!!! I'm sure you'll be an excellent therapy dog, bringing love, smiles and cheer to all you visit. Have a most excellent day with your family and friends as you celebrate being our DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Patches is proud, Abby!!!

Patches is so proud to have another beautiful Shetland Sheepdog up on DOTD!!!! I most tell everyone we are a great family dog. We are very kind and gentle and we fit into any where u live whether it be an apartment or a mansion on the beach. Some bark when they are babies but not all. Like I always say Shelties are like little Lays Potato Chips "You just Good Luck on being a therapy dog! My father was one of those, I was the only puppy not to be!!! We hope you get lots of treats!!!!!
    Love, Patches

Abby, when I see that beautiful mane of yours, I just want to stroke and brush it, though you are already so well groomed. You truly are pretty and proud. With a fabulous personality to boot, it's no wonder you have become the Dog of the Day!!!
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

Congrats Abby! I have a sheltie named Abby too! She's also a sable, but quite a bit older-she's 7 years old. Love those shelties!

Hello Abby,

What a pretty pupster you are sweetheart. Beautiful, inside & out. I'm
    so glad you hear you might be a therapy dog & bring smiles to a lot of faces.
    It's a real pleasure to meet you today and offer my congratulations on your
    special day as our DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Abby, you certainly are pretty! And going to be a therapy dog, that's great. I just love shelties and one day plan to own one. Congratulations on DOTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a pretty pretty girl. I wish I could see you prancing around. You sound like such a sweetheart; I'm glad you have a family who loves you. Hope you had a day full of treats and hugs. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hi Abby!!

What a beautiful girl you are, Abby!! We're in love with that luxurious coat. What a good girl you are, being a therapy doggie. Putting smiles on people's faces is the perfect job for you. You look like a show dog for sure. We are imagining how pretty you look, prancing around the house. Please have Mom give you some extra special kisses on that gorgeous nosie for us. Congrats on your big honor sweetie!! Happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hey there gorgeous girl! I have to say Abby, that's one award winning pose you've struck there; you were definitely highlighting your "show" side in that shot! You're a breathtaking beauty for sure sweetheart, but it's that happy, fun loving, people loving side of yours that steals the show (and the hearts) of all who cross your path I have no doubt you're going to make one terrific thearpy dog, Abby; just look at the big smiles on OUR faces! Congrats on your well earned induction into the Dog of the Day Hall of Fame, beautiful Abby! I hope you and your proud family are enjoying a very happy, fun filled "top dog" day!! ! Big hugs and kisses to you, precious girl! And please have your Mom give that stunning coat of yours a long stroke or two for me!