Thread: Spooky Night Last Night

Spooky Night Last Night

Last night my husband and I were watching our Simpsons DVD's. There was a storm going on and TONS of lightning. I was scared as always so we turned up the surround sound. All of a sudden the volume goes from 19 to 18 then from 18 to 17 and so on and then all of a sudden it went right down to about 7. So I turned it back up and it kept turning back down one at a time. My husband says it is possible it was caused by all the lightning and the storm, fluctuations in the power.

but man was it creepy lol

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Don't you love it when TVs act weird during storms?
    Our tv in the basement randomly turns off and on when its storming.

Very creepy indeed! Lastnight we were camping (we had to come back to the house today but are going back to the campground in a few hours). During the day when we were setting up our campsite, the sky got really dark and a whole bunch of storm clouds rolled in. It started thundering a bit and sprinkeled rain for a few minutes, then cleared up. Later when it was dark outside, it was cloudy again and there was VERY frequent distant lightning. I bet it was a huge lightning storm where-ever it was coming from. We never got rained on lastnight or anything, though, luckily that lightning storm moved away instead of towards us! It is SO hot here, it's making so much rain and the heat intensifies the storms... I hate the heat

"To err is human; to forgive, canine."
    -Anonymous

One of my TV's does that once in a while, only when it storms though. It creeps me out.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

LOL It is creepy and I was already scared because I hate thunderstorms lol and this storm was just so eery and spooky. You know in scary movies when there is a thunderstorm going on while the killer is on the loose. it was one of those storms lol. Just constant lightning.

Plus it was frustrating having to turn the tv up every minute LOL

Mustlovedogs where are you from? where were you camping?

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com