Thread: Bosco & Noey

Bosco & Noey

Bosco and Noey, you are both two stunning ferrets! I am glad to hear that you have brought back happiness to the two humans you own and that you love them just as much back

Congrats on being Pets Of The Day you two! I hope you have a wonderful day with tons of treats and hugs (and for Noey who doesn't like being held so much; I hope that you get to supervise alot today).

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

You too boys are just adorable. I must say you run a very efficient household. lol Bosco, I think you are the love machine, love to be held, giving kisses etc. Noey, I think you are the practical one, taking care of business. lol I'm sorry your previous owner got sick and passed, but I'm glad that you became part of this wonderful family and you both do well running it. You are both just so handsome. Congratulations dear, wonderful, handsome, loving Bosco and Noey our Very Best Pets of the Day. I'm sure your human will come up with some very special treats on your Very Special Day.
    Jackie

A pair of angels in fur coats! That is what you two are!!! I'm so glad you brought smiles back to your owners. You are both very sweet looking too. Congratulations on being our special angel Pets of the Day today!!!

Hi Bosco and Noey!! Aren't you two the precious pair!! Yes, you are two furry angels! You have brought such love and laughter into your family's home and heart. Losing a furkid like sweet Ollie is so hard on us peoples. Thank you so much for being there when their hearts were heavy and they needed some very special loving. Now, besides being totally adored, cherished and pampered to the max by your humans, the whole world knows how very special you are!! (And, as Jackie says, very efficient masters of the house!!) Congratulations to adorable Bosco and Noey, our precious pair of Ferret brothers, our Pets of the Day! Lots of cuddles and kisses to you both on your special day!! P.S. Bosco, I am SO impressed with your writing skills! What a guy!! And Noey, your organizational skills deserve the "Good Housekeeping" award of Ferret Merit!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

HI BOSCO & NOEY

I've never met a ferret before, so it's very
    nice to meet two special little guys like you.
    Your people say that you're a Great help around
    the house.Congratulations on being honored today
    as our PETS OF THE DAY !!!

Cute, Cute, Cute! I think you are both darling, and mischevious too!!! Congratulations on being our wonderful Pets of the Day!!