Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Poop Patrol!

Poop Patrol!

Today as I was cleaning up the yard, I found some interesting things...sticks, a small piece of a plastic squeeky toy, and a a bit of rope bone (both toys were taken away about a week ago, so maybe what finally passed was some of Cincy's early problems..)

with so many of us having incedents recently and being on patrol, i just wondered what some of the more unusal things we haven't heard about have been...

And I knew Jennifer would love a whole thread about POOP

carpet.
    man oh man do they love to tear up (and eat!!?) the carpet. ew.

Our puppy Ginger likes to eat anything, but what I found in her poop recently was pieces of cotton swabs (Q-tips). I am glad they made it through her system without problems. They are put up on a counter now, so she cannot get to them, hopefully.
    Scott is owned by 5 cats: Jackson, Fluffy, Twidgit, Ashton, Lexi;
    and 3 dogs: Eli, Sassee, Ginger

Fuzzy317's Pictures

We have had lots of fuzzy poops.....the inards of the toys! , plus we've been known to have colorful poops too, with bits of plastic from toys too! Those girls will eat anything! LOL!!

If you ever get the Booda bones for your pups and you pick out the carrot flavored ones (bright orange in color!) you will find out that they come out exactly as they go in! (But it did make locating things a little easier! )

PAM!!! That is too funny!

Just about anything that comes to mind is found 2nd time around in our backyard!! lol Ours are canine goats.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

The other day I picked up some that had fuzzy Smurf colors in it (blue and white) and I can't for the life of me figure out what it was because she doesn't have any toys with those colors. There were also some hard white plastic bits.

My previous golden (RB) ate one of my MIL's 14k gold earrings. We had to follow her around the yard for 3 days before it made its "appearance."

And, one time my neighbor's dog pooped out a ... ahh ... ummm ... feminine hygiene mini pad. Makes you wonder!

When we first got Presley xmas eve she didn't get into anything that night. But the next day she spent some of the day downstairs with us. We had about 10 people over for dinner and stuff. 2 young kids, Well the kids were walking back and forth with homemade goodies and dropping the red napkins.. Well at dinner time we sat down at the table to eat and after dinner i went to get presley to take her out for a pee and there was shredded napkins everywhere. She had red poops the next bit...
    She always has fuzzy poops cause she pulls the fuzzys off her toys...

Originally posted by Pam
    If you ever get the Booda bones for your pups and you pick out the carrot flavored ones (bright orange in color!) you will find out that they come out exactly as they go in! (But it did make locating things a little easier! )
    LOL!!! This gave me such a laugh. It reminded me of when I worked for an insurance company. On the first Friday of the month, we had treat day. On lady brought a 'red velvet cake'. It is made using a LOT of red food color. She had half the office thinking they were dying because of the color of their poop!!!

And I knew Jennifer would love a whole thread about POOP

LOL!!! Like I said I will never live that down will I!!! Actually, I have never found anything in Duncan's p**p...the mysterious sticks never appeared or they were so small that I missed them? I have to admit though that once he started eating normal and the diarrhea (YUCK!) went away, I wasn't as diligent in my "patrol" duties as I could have been!

P**p is by far my least favorite dog-owning responsibility....I think I'll stick to cats and small dogs in the future!! LOL!!!

Hmmmmmm??? Let's see, the "worst" was a small bird's skull! Also, feathers, sand, sticks, small pebbles, string, pieces of undigested Booda bone in assorted colors, an earring, shoelace and of course, squeaky stuffing! A puppy at worked pooped out a whole sock one day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Originally posted by tatsxxx11
    Hmmmmmm??? Let's see, the "worst" was a small bird's skull! A puppy at worked pooped out a whole sock one day!!
    OUCH!!!

a whole sock??? YOWZERS!!!

although i did have a friend who's mastiff pooped out a whole roll of paper towels...

Re: hi ha !!!!

Originally posted by lut
    FUNNY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

never found anything funny in Sydney's "things" ; guess that's something for dogs ???,
    Lut, I have found pieces of my artificial Christmas tree in my kitties' litter boxes among their "contributions." I know Andy was the culprit because he just can't leave the tree alone! You haven't lived until you pooper scoop a litter box with fake green pine needles mixed in!