Thread: Hello!

Hello!

Hey! I'm new here!

I will tell you about my pets first! (I will post pics later)

Dog: Blue is a german shepherd, husky, and golden retriever mix. He is a BIG dog. And has really nice ice blue eyes.

Cats: I have three cats. Sassy is 16-17 years old. She is a tabby. We recently got 2 calico kittens. Their names are Hermione and Ginny. They are 9 weeks old.

Fish: I have 3 bettas. One Male vt betta named Risteek. One Male dt betta named Mandarin and one female vt betta. I have a 10 gallon communtiy tank with 2 male platties and 2 male guppies. No breeding fish for me I am currently setting up a 20 gallon community right now.

Hamsters: I have..okay everybody amke sure you are sitting down...8 hamsters. Dash is a male long haired Sable Syrian. Spunky is a male long haired Caramel Mink Syrian. Bandit is a male short haired Caramel Mink Syrian. Riz is a female long haired Sable Syrian. Dusk is a male Dilute Black Russian Campbell Dwarf. Romeo is a male Lilac Fawn Russian Campbell Dwarf. Trixie is a female Dilute Black Russian Campbell Dwarf. Krista is a female Chocolate Russian Campbell Dwarf. Only Trixie and Krista live together all my other hams have nice spacey cages to them selves.

I live in canada um i am a girl. I love aniamls and love pets I hope to one day own a few rats but my parents seem to have different plans.

Welcome to PT.

Lots of fun and lots of learning on here.

Enjoy.

Oh ya Im a Canadian too EHH.

hey

I like the site already.

I just can't seem to figure out where to edit my signiture. some help please. I looked around my user cp but I will check again.

Under your User CP, hit "Edit Signature" - it's the first thing in the left column!

Welcome!
    Glad to hear we have another fish-lover on PT. Right now I have 19 fish, and I tend to bring home new ones rather often. ^__^
    My name is Courtney, and I'm also owned by 2 dogs, 2 cats, 1 hamster, 2 mice, and a bird. And if you feel you have quite a few hamsters, don't feel that way. I have seven rats, and once the new cage is done there is talk of a new rattie coming to live with us^^.
    I hope you enjoy you're stay here!

Hi ^^
    I'm Briana, and I have 2 dogs, 1 cat, 1 hamster, and 7 bettas :P.
    Welcome to PT, I'm sure you'll love it here.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Welcome to this wonderful site! I am sure you will love it here.

I got my self a siggy. Will find a good pic or something to put on later.

I really enjoy the site. Lots of pet lovers here

|Dashing Hamsters|

Slave To:
    Sam-Dog
    Lumiel-Hamsters
    Midnight, Ginny, Kiona, & Eevie-Cats

Welcomet to PT.I am Nikki and i am owned by 2 cats and 3 bettas.I have read some of your posts and really liked them.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

hi

Welcome to pet talk! I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 2 chinchillas, 1 hamster, 2 mice and a stick insect. I am getting 5 gerbils on Sunday!