Hey everyone! I'm Faol and I am owned by two beautiful dogs and two cool cats.

Bear is my baby. I adopted him a year and a half ago. He's two years old and is a border collie/chow chow mix. He's a fantastic dog. He was abused, scared of everything, but he's come a long way, he's a completely different dog now. He's so sweet and loving, and all he wants to do is play!

Zoe belongs to my sister. We adopted her in December of 2004. Zoe is a two and a half year old eskimo/husky, well that's what the people we adopted her from told us. She doesn't have a lot of fur, so we think she's mixed with something else. She's very smart, she loves learning tricks and will do anything for her kong. She's very vocal and will not hesitate to share her opinion of anything she feels strongly about - like the cats!

My two sweet cats are Charm and Cookie. They are both black and white, but Charm is an exotic shorthair and cookie is, well, cookie is Cookie! They are both very soft and love to be petted.

Well, that's me and my fur kids. I can't wait to explore this site and meet some cool people and pets!